• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] How do I select an area in Advance Map Editor?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I've literally looked all over via Google and haven't found ANY tutorials that would explain how to do this. I've seen people do it in videos, but they don't say how they do it, they just randomly *poof* select an area like a 3x3 and paste it in like a normal tile. I've managed to do it accidentally before but I cn't figure it out. I'd also like to know how to fill an area automatically - something I've also seen in videos before. Thank in advance for the help!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Hold Crtl+Right click and then pan over the tiles you want to copy and paste, left click to place them. As for filling an area with a single tile, press the middle mouse button.

Back