• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon phytox recruitment thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2019
    Spoiler:
    eyo heyo PC im zephyx a new lad around here and today i want to present you my biggest dream ever.....

pokemon phytox

pokemon phytox is a rom hack about a dark version of the pokemon world.

the whole region is controlled by a evil corporation called the zen corp.

zen corp is a shady bussines that takes over cites by stealing pokemon,resources and even people.
    after that they send their strongest leaders and members to forcefully take over the place.

after that they launch their special move that all of their pokemon have harnessed its called the
    korex, korex is a power that allows pokemon to controll humans and everything living its a dangerous power, but there are 5 chosen ones that have been blessed the immuinity to this horrible force, the main heros grandfather tells them about the tale of the 5 chosen ones that will save the region from total doom. after that the hero embarks on their journey to find the 5 chosen ones and then defeat the zen corp forever its going to be hard deaths will occur events that test their faith and strenght,

im not the best game maker so ill mostly be the story writer and editor.

my goal is to have people who can help me make this game a reality.
    i want this game to have at least gen 3 mons or even reach gen 5 if possible.'

info

i need a people who can edit maps,do events,and maybe make custom sprites
    and if you can do something thats not on the list like ui you can hop in too.

ill also learn to do mapping so i can help too.
    remember im new and im not the most expert person in the rom making field.[S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Spoiler:
    [/S-HIGHLIGHT]

im still a new member in this community so i dont know how everything works around here.

hope you enjoyed and if u wanna ask something ask away,
    :smile:

Attachments

• FotoJet (55).jpg
      FotoJet (55).jpg
      42.6 KB · Views: 3
    Back