• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Ability capsule to get hidden ability (Need help)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Hi, i found the script for the Ability capsule, im not good at all at scripting and i wanted to know how can i make it so that when used it can switch to the Hidden ability as well.
    Please somebody help me.

Spoiler:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Hi, i found the script for the Ability capsule, im not good at all at scripting and i wanted to know how can i make it so that when used it can switch to the Hidden ability as well.
    Please somebody help me.

Spoiler:

Ok. abil1 is your normal ability and abil2 will be your hidden ability (always ability(2) will be your hidden ability).
    So, try this:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Ok. abil1 is your normal ability and abil2 will be your hidden ability (always ability(2) will be your hidden ability).
    So, try this:
    Spoiler:

Thank you for your help. Will in this case only be possible to get Ability 1 or Hidden ability? Or can i use it to get 1, 2 and hidden?
    I wonder if there is a way that when you use an ability capsule the game unlocks the debug ability selection menu just for that capsule use...

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Thank you for your help. Will in this case only be possible to get Ability 1 or Hidden ability? Or can i use it to get 1, 2 and hidden?
    I wonder if there is a way that when you use an ability capsule the game unlocks the debug ability selection menu just for that capsule use...

Ok, let's go:

Spoiler:

This item will change normal abilities between them OR give hidden ability to pokemon (if its have one).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Ok, let's go:

Spoiler:

This item will change normal abilities between them OR give hidden ability to pokemon (if its have one).

Oh man thank you very much, I tried it and it works perfectly from what I've seen :D.
    I am very grateful.

Back