• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] (ORAS/SUN/MOON) FT:Shinies, LF: Same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Alright thanks. Would it be ok if I asked for torchik? Ive always wanted a shiny torchik.What's your fc? FC: 2423-3516-9889
    IGN: Kyle
    Also I'll throw in a gold bottle cap.

Sounds great!

Sure, i will chuck in a masterball too for the trade too. My FC is 3668 8900 2440 and IGN is D.Chen.

I will not be free until 8 pm tonight if that is ok? i am in SYDNEY so UTC + 10 timezone. My current time here is 3:02PM. How about you?

Thanks
    Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Sounds great!

Sure, i will chuck in a masterball too for the trade too. My FC is 3668 8900 2440 and IGN is D.Chen.

I will not be free until 8 pm tonight if that is ok? i am in SYDNEY so UTC + 10 timezone. My current time here is 3:02PM. How about you?

Thanks
    Azhaii
    Idk what my time zone is. I'm in United States, Florida. It's 11:03 pm here. That's ok

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Alright thanks. Would it be ok if I asked for torchik? Ive always wanted a shiny torchik for stufful. If not that's ok.What's your fc? FC: 2423-3516-9889
    IGN: Kyle
    Also I'll throw in a gold bottle cap.

Sure a torchi is good =). As per my last message, please let me know when is a good time for you to trade too.

Thanks
    Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Idk what my time zone is. I'm in United States, Florida. It's 11:03 pm here. That's ok

I see. Lol, so that means I will be free when it is 4AM your time? hmmmm maybe we can organise a trade tommorrw perhaps during the afternoon?

Thanks
    Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Sure a torchi is good =). As per my last message, please let me know when is a good time for you to trade too.

Thanks
    Azhaii

just whenever you get a chance. I'll be 4 hours behind your time so any time you want will do really. 4 pm sounds good tho

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    I see. Lol, so that means I will be free when it is 4AM your time? hmmmm maybe we can organise a trade tommorrw perhaps during the afternoon?

Thanks
    Azhaii
    Oh lol sorry was posting a response when you posted yours. But yeah you should choose the better time for you cause you're hours ahead. sounds good.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hi Johnathan,

Thanks for visiting. I wouldn't mind taking the shiny Suicune and Raikou, but can i know what ball is it in and any nickname?

Event pokemon in cherish balls, both of them, and no nicknames. They got moves that regular raikou and suicune do not have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Oh lol sorry was posting a response when you posted yours. But yeah you should choose the better time for you cause you're hours ahead. sounds good.

ok sure no worries lol. Sure i will keep you posted =). Most likely we should do early tomorrow maybe at 6AM my time and therefore it should 2PM your time is that ok?

Thanks
    Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Event pokemon in cherish balls, both of them, and no nicknames. They got moves that regular raikou and suicune do not have.

Hi Johnathan

Unfortunately i am not interested in hacked or cherish ball pokemon in general...but thank you for the offer though.

I am still at work still but will head home now and will be free in 2 hours. Is there anything else you might want to offer?

Thanks
    Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Not sure if u see my reply
    I checked my game and i have shiny normal ninetales at level 50
    And grimer is level 26
    I dont really do shiny hunt and breed in sun so i dont hv much to offer from that game.
    I can also breed you aprimon since pokebank has released.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    ok sure no worries lol. Sure i will keep you posted =). Most likely we should do early tomorrow maybe at 6AM my time and therefore it should 2PM your time is that ok?

Thanks
    Azhaii

Ok sounds good. lol I feel stupid. When you said it was 3 pm your time I misread and thought you said am

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hi Johnathan

Unfortunately i am not interested in hacked or cherish ball pokemon in general...but thank you for the offer though.

I am still at work still but will head home now and will be free in 2 hours. Is there anything else you might want to offer?

Thanks
    Azhaii

They are not hacked, they are from the gamestop event. Anyway, i also have, among others: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Absol, Mismagius, Togekiss, Primeape, Alakazam, Lapras, Blissey, Garchomp. Electivire, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latios, Starmie, Gallade, Latias, Scizor... and more. Soft reset and shiny breeding is the way! Is there any among those you are interested? I have more if youre not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    They are not hacked, they are from the gamestop event. Anyway, i also have, among others: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Absol, Mismagius, Togekiss, Primeape, Alakazam, Lapras, Blissey, Garchomp. Electivire, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latios, Starmie, Gallade, Latias, Scizor... and more. Soft reset and shiny breeding is the way! Is there any among those you are interested? I have more if youre not.

Hi Johnathan thanks for getting back to me. In that case i am interested inPrimeape and Blissey...can you tell me if you are nicknamed at all and the level?

Thanks
    Azhaii

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Both lvl 100 and no nickname at all. i have never been interested in nicknaming my pokemon, to be quite honest.

Ready to trade whenever you are! :) Give me your FC, please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Both lvl 100 and no nickname at all. i have never been interested in nicknaming my pokemon, to be quite honest.

Ready to trade whenever you are! :) Give me your FC, please.
    Can i ask if any of them is under lvl 100?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Im afraid not. But my Primeape and Blissey are still yours if you want them.

Thanks anyway Johnathan, unfortunately i would kindly turn down this offer for this once. If you have any other offers at any time please let me know.

Cheers
    Azhaii

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back