• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Nimph in the Great City+: Light Celebi - (Street)

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
  • +Nymph in the Great City+: Light Celebi - (Street)

Man! there it be a good while since I posted something here... anyway I'm still alive...
    So now I presenting a new kind of Pokemon called Street Pokemon. Those have a kind of similarity with the Cascade's Mythical Pokémons in the sense than don't have a special skill like the EX, or the Shining Pokémons, but exist cards than could affect them or use only for this kind of cards.

A characterist of the Street Pokémons is than they have a different look and even a simple outfit for be capable of separate them form the normal Pokémons. The majority of they are abandoned or wander Pokémons and the strategy of these cards is support to another Pokemon cards.

---

Now here is my first Street Pokemon Card: Light Celebi... a little legend taking refuge in the streets of the city... And she will purify your heart ;P

LightCelebi.jpg

The art is a original mine and if you wish see it in detail only check it here:
    -Original Artwork

I hope than like you ;P

--
    PD: Oh yeah! Thanks to Cascade for the freaking cool new Holo border :D... You are a great guy ^^

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • The Pokédex flavor text reminds me of Terminator. The art is awesome!

In the attack, "for" should be "to".

Use the é! ÉÉÉÉ! Also, Pokémon is never pluralized. So it remains Pokémon for every use.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I love the grunge, and the watermark is ace. In my mind, the Street Poke stamp on the name line could be lowered a little, but w/e, it is a beautiful card. ¦D

Adept-eX

Years
  • The Pokédex flavor text reminds me of Terminator. The art is awesome!

In the attack, "for" should be "to".

Use the é! ÉÉÉÉ! Also, Pokémon is never pluralized. So it remains Pokémon for every use.

Oh man! you are right... I shouldn't pluralize Pokémon... however I think than I forget put the ´ for made this card a little hurry ^^;... however now I fix it guy... Thank you :P

And did you say than the dexdata remember you to Terminator? O_o... Wich movie from the trilogy are you talking about?... The third one?

---
    I love the grunge, and the watermark is ace. In my mind, the Street Poke stamp on the name line could be lowered a little, but w/e, it is a beautiful card. ¦D

Haha... thank you Lordpenguin, I'm glad than it like you ^^... anyway I follow your suggestion and lowered 2 px the Street PokéMon little graffiti

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    The text looks a bit thick and darker than usual, I think?

Oh, sorry don't mind me.

You're awesome, man! :D

I wish I had your skills.

Great job, keep it up. ;)
    I can't wait for the rest of it.

Adept-eX

Years
  • The text looks a bit thick and darker than usual, I think?

Oh, sorry don't mind me.

You're awesome, man! :D

I wish I had your skills.

Great job, keep it up. ;)
    I can't wait for the rest of it.

Yeah, that is right, I had to do a adjusment to the text because the contrast with the city's watermark it wasn't so much, making hard read it (Simplely I change the anti-aliasing method configuration, normally this is in Crisp mode so I change it to Strong mode)

Oh yeah, to FlameClaw, that could do than the text seems some bold

Thank you for the comments guys ^^

Back