• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to create a trainer that uses Shadow Pokémon ??

Years
  • How to create a trainer that uses Shadow Pok?mon ??

Yes, I know that there is somewhere an NPC teaching how to create this type of trainer, I am very lazy to be able to understand ..

If anyone can teach me in a simpler way, I will certainly be able to create some trainers!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Just set a Trainer's Pok?mon shadow tag to true. The shadow tag is the area between the 15th and
    16th commas of a defined Pok?mon.

I'll use Brock's Onix as a example. Normally, Brock's Onix is just a regular Onix.

Open up trainer.txt in the PBS folder, find Brock and change Brock's Onix shadow tag.

Code:
    ONIX,14,SITRUSBERRY,HEADSMASH,ROCKTHROW,RAGE,ROCKTOMB,0,M,,shiny,,20,,Rocky,,19

Change to...

Code:
    ONIX,14,SITRUSBERRY,HEADSMASH,ROCKTHROW,RAGE,ROCKTOMB,0,M,,shiny,,20,,Rocky,[COLOR="Red"]true[/COLOR],19

Now Brock owns a Shadow Onix.

Back