• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my sig OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Okay I've got to get some confirmation from the host of OGF. Are ya sure mah sig is ok? I'll take out one line of text if it's nessesary.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Mind if I do this one?

Anyway, you're about 8 lines oversized. ^_^; Try using size 1 text, or maybe getting rid of a few lines?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    You guys are talking about OGF as if it's a US Army mission.LOL!

Anyway I need some proffesional help here. I've disabled sigs for PC but when I viewed my post under Guest mode, I realized that my signature looked absolutely horrible. I need some tips to improve it, so all suggestions are welcome. Sorry if I'm OT, but I didn't know where else to ask this,

~ CC

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Adding onto Thomas' post: You don't post here every time you change your sig, only when you've checked the rules, and aren't sure whether or not your sig is over the limits. ^_^;

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
  • I just noticed this thread, and was happy to find it. I'm soon going to change my signature, again, xD. I keep getting new ideas and such...but is the image in my signature a tad to big? It's 500x400. But just incase, all-in-all, is my signature alright? Thank you kindly. ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Err... it's actually 500x200 if you check it yourself. But yeah, your sig's fine ^_^

I've editted 3 sigs so far. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    You guys are talking about OGF as if it's a US Army mission.LOL!

Anyway I need some proffesional help here. I've disabled sigs for PC but when I viewed my post under Guest mode, I realized that my signature looked absolutely horrible. I need some tips to improve it, so all suggestions are welcome. Sorry if I'm OT, but I didn't know where else to ask this,

~ CC

Heya Guys, any comments!!

~ CC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back