• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"home is where the love is, and here is where my cards are!"

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
Oh, i think the name gives it all away!

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
1_57.jpg
4_57.jpg
102_100.jpg
spinda.jpg
steelix.jpg

anyway, to get you excited, you know that symbol i made for that comp. well, i actually got that from a set i made, i only got like 4 cards done! so, anyway, their is a Shining Typhlosion card coming soon, so keep your eye's peeled for it and also, a really wierd trainer, the first one by me EVER!

GOODBYE! and that in everyother language: Sayonara

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Okay, well, the bulbasaur and evos are a 9/10, great pics, nice holfoil, decent attacks, overall very good! The Castform, the pics a little boring, attack are pretty much useless 7/10. Light Togetic and Japan's Manyual are awesome(9/10)! Good illus, moves, etc.
The Spinda star is quite good original attack and stuff.:)10/1
Dark Steelix, I hate the old blanks and illus isn't that good. 6/10

QFred

Behold...
Years
Great cards Cascade, I've seen them on Zeo and in your site a time ago (at least the first four).

I also remember ya made a Wailmer * and Wailord * that formed an evolution line, I loved that blank, but I prefer the Eclipse (I think that is the name for those of the Jumpluff and the other card, lol) blanks.

Your graphic skills are amazing, but, I'm sure, give you lots o' work.

Back