• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Welcome To Reefside

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 63 Battling Mike​
    Tracy's POV

I know that going through with fighting Mike is a bad idea since I don't have my powers, but I need him to be by my side for my surgery. Plus, the rest of the team needs his help to fight Mesogog. I'm about to place my hand on the knob to open the door to head outside.

Suddenly Circuit pops up in front of me, and I stumble backward I try to catch myself by putting my left arm out when I'm a few inches away from hitting the floor. Then I hear running footsteps and look up to see Kimberly's face staring down at me.

"Thanks, for the save, Kimberly, nice catch," I say.

"You're welcome," Kimberly says, as she helps me back onto my feet.

I turn around to face her. Circuit flies over to Kimberly and hovers behind her left shoulder.

"Tracy, why do you think that going off to fight Mike by yourself is the best option for the team?" Kimberly asks.

"Plus, you forgot to mention that you could get seriously hurt since you don't have your powers and you could lose your voice as well," Circuit adds.

"Circuit, I don't care if I get hurt or lose my voice," I say clenching my fists, "I know that Dr. Oliver told me that I shouldn't blame myself for what happened to Mike while we were in Angel Grove, but I still feel guilty about him being under Rita's spell. The only way to clear my conscious is to go fight Mike and be the one to break the spell," I reply.

"Tracy, I have a hunch that I'm not going to convince you to go back to the lab," Kimberly says, as she starts to take the bracelet on her wrist, "Give me your bracelet and take your morpher back," Kimberly continues as she hands it to me.

"But, I thought that I couldn't morph," I say, as we trade bracelets.

"Kimberly is just borrowing your Ranger powers, but they still are bonded to you. I just reconfigured them so she could use them while you're recovering from surgery," Circuit explains.

I thank Kimberly and turn around and walk to the door. Circuit flies over to me, and I see a beam of light come out of his eyes. It runs over the bracelet like a bar code scanner at the store. He tells me that he just reprogrammed my Ranger powers so I can use them for this one battle then he'll change them back so Kimberly will be able to use them again. I turn back around and look at Kimberly.

"Don't worry about the rest of the team, I'll cover for you, just get going," Kimberly says.

I nod, spin back around, open the door quickly and quietly close it behind me before I run off into the forest heading towards one of the hardest battles I've ever had to fight after I first become a ranger - fighting against a teammate and the first boyfriend I've ever had.

Normal POV

Kimberly and Circuit go back downstairs to the lab. Dr. Oliver is in shock and a bit confused when Kimberly reaches the bottom, and Tracy isn't with her and Circuit.

"Kim, you just let Tracy go off to fight Mike without her powers," Dr. Oliver says.

"Yeah, I thought you were going to convince her not to go," Wes adds.

"Relax, you two," Kimberly says, as she flips her wrist revealing that she has the fake bracelet that's just a communicator, "Tracy, has her powers," Kimberly continues.

"Couldn't Tracy possibly lose her voice too," Ethan says.

"Tracy said she was willing to risk losing her voice or getting hurt. She still feels responsible for Mike being under Rita's spell. The only way she'll feel better is if she was the one to break it's control over him," Circuit explains.

A few seconds later, the alarm goes off, and the Rangers gather around the computer.

"It looks like Mesogog must know about Mike since he sent a monster to attack the city," Wes says.

"I doubt that he knows, but we need to head out to deal with it," Dr. Oliver says.

"Shouldn't someone go to help Tracy?" Ethan asks.

"But, Ethan, no one knows where the spot Mike wanted Tracy to meet her is at," Kira adds.

"I'll go find her," Circuit says.

"I'll go with him," Jen adds.

Everyone but Kimberly and Jen morph and then the group leaves the lab.

Tracy's POV

I get halfway down the path leading to the hidden waterfall Mike took me to after we went to the beach the day I got embarrassed after the whole school saw that video from our first date. I know that I'm nervous, but I was starting to think I'm beginning to get a little paranoid when I hear leaves rustling and some small twigs breaking behind me. I turn around, and my heart rate returns to normal as it can be since I'm still anxious about battling Mike when I see Jen and Circuit come up to me.

"Circuit, Jen, what are you two doing here?" I ask, trying not to snap to avoid straining my voice.

"I'm here to act as a backup," Jen says.

"The rest of the team was worried that you might get hurt," Circuit adds.

"You two can come, just stay back when we arrive," I sigh.

My heart begins to thump inside my chest as we get closer to the clearing where the waterfall is, so I try to calm my nerves by taking a few deep breaths before I enter. I see Mike standing in front of the pond where the water from the falls collects. I approach him as confidently as I can, trying to hide the fearful look on my face.

"Well, Pink Ranger, I didn't think you'd even show up," Mike says.

"I have a hunch you want to fight, don't you," I say.

Mike nods and activates his morpher. He lets out an evil chuckle before he morphs.

"Give me your Dino Gem," Mike says as he pulls out his blaster.

Mike shoots his blaster at me. I quickly activate my morpher as I jump to my left to dodge it. Then I stand up in my pink ranger suit.

"Explain yourself, how are you able to morph? Your gem had an evil coating on it," Mike demands, still pointing his blaster at me, as he slowly presses his finger down on the trigger.

"I'm not telling you anything until I break Rita's spell she put on you," I reply.

Mike shots his blaster at me three more times before he lets out a growl of frustration, placing it back on the hostler on his hip. He charges at me like a mad bull and turns this battle into a hand-to-hand combat fight. I know I have to fight him, but I didn't want to hurt him. Mike must have realized that all I was doing is using the same moves I did when I stood up to Grant a few weeks ago. He grabs my left wrist, and I wince in pain because it was still sore from what happened when Mike 'talked' to me in Mr. Johnson in school today. He chuckles again before tosses towards where he was standing earlier. As I get to my feet, the last thing I see before I landed in water is Mike running up and kicking me in the chest right below my bust area. I try my best to brush off my pain as I swim back to the edge. As I pull myself out of the water, I see that Jen has morphed and is keeping Mike busy. I noticed he is about to shoot Jen with his Tro-bow. I take out my blaster, and my hands are shaking as I aim at his weapon.

I'm sorry, Mike. I know that Hayley will be able to fix your weapon. All I want is for you to have your powers after I destroy it.

I shoot it, and the blast flows through the air. I think that time is going at a snail speed because it feels like it is taking forever for it to make contact with the weapon. My heart stops for a few seconds after I see Mike's weapon break right down the middle. The same way the arrow did in Brave when Merida shot her arrow at the target. Then Mike drops to his knees when the blast hits him in the chest, and he lands on the ground, demorphed.

"Mike," I shout, as I run over to him.

​​​​​​​

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 64: Ranger Power Problems​

Normal POV

Tracy quickly demorphs, and she slides on her knees when she approaches Mike and does her best to hold back her tears while trying to wake him up. Her heart thumps inside her chest as she shakes her boyfriend for the third time and begs for him to open his eyes.

Mike, please wake up. I can't imagine graduating or going to prom without you. Tracy thinks.

Tears of happiness escape from Tracy's eyes as Mike slowly opens his eyes. He sits up then she hugs him tightly.

"It looks like someone has her civilian powers back," Mike groans.

"Yes, I'm sorry honey, it's just that I'm so happy that you're okay," Tracy says as she starts to release him from her embrace.

"Don't worry angel I'm fine," he says as he pecks her on the cheek before he wipes the tears from his girlfriend's eyes," I should be thanking you for breaking the spell. I hope that I didn't hurt anyone," Mike continues.

Tracy shakes her head no as she and Mike stand up. Tracy sees a confused look appeared on her boyfriend's face as Circuit flies over to them.

"Mike, this is Circuit," Tracy says, "He is from the future, and the other Pink Ranger you fought is too. Her name is Jen," Tracy continues.

"We should head back to the lab, so we can check to see if Mike's powers are still active," Jen suggests.

Mike holds out his right hand to his girlfriend. Tracy smiles as she places her left hand on top of Mike's. She sets her head on his shoulder as the group starts to walk back to the lab. Tracy's heart is soaring, knowing that Mike will be by her side for her surgery. Deep down, however, she is afraid that Mike may have lost his ranger powers because she had to destroy his weapon to free him from Rita's spell.

Meanwhile, in the city, the rangers continue to struggle against the newest monster Mesogog sent to attack Reefside. The team had to regroup behind a flight of stairs as Trent carries Kira to safety because of sprained her ankle.

"I vote we call Tracy and Jen for backup," Ethan says.

"Ethan, we can't do that. Remember, Tracy could lose her voice if she strains it too much," Trent says as he leans Kira up against the wall next to him.

Wes reminds Trent that Tracy was willing to take that risk when she went off to fight Mike, and they do need some help since Kira is no condition to fight.

Tracy's POV

We stop in our tracks, and I quickly let go of Mike's hand when I hear our communicators go off.

"What's wrong, Wes?" Jen says.

"Tracy, Jen, we could use your help. Kira is hurt, and Mesogog's newest monster has us pinned down," Wes says.

"We're on our way," Jen says.

"Just hurry," Ethan shouts.

Wes signs off, and I look over at Mike.

"Don't worry. I'll be careful," Mike says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

I nod, and we run off to help our friends and teammates. Circuit helps us locate them. When we arrive, Jen shoots her blaster at the monster. Then Mike and I run in and kick it in the chest. We send it flying and it slams against a wall. We turn around as the team comes up to us.

"Nice Timing, you three," Wes says.

"How can we be sure that Tracy broke Rita's spell?" Ethan asks.

"She did Ethan, would I be helping out if I was still under it?" Mike replies.

Mike and I turn back around. We watch the monster slowly get to its feet, so Mike and I activate our morphers. After we morphed, Mike summons his weapon.

"Why didn't my Tro-bow appear?" Mike asks.

"Sorry, Mike, I had to destroy it to break Rita's spell," I answer.

I call for my weapon and hand it to Mike. He charges towards the monster. After knocking it back, I watch him make a circle with my staff to create an energy orb. I'm not sure when he learned how to do it, but I'm shocked when I watch the monster dodge it by jumping up into the air.

"Nice try, green ranger," the monster says.

Dr. Oliver POV

Tracy runs over to Mike after he starts to sway back and forth. After she catches him, Tracy helps him stand up. Mike puts his arm around her shoulder. Tracy helps him over to the stairs where we took cover while we waited for them to show up. I follow close behind her, taking out some triptoids along the way. When I arrive, I watch Mike's suit begin to flicker as Tracy sits him down next to Kira.

"What's happening?" Tracy asks.

"This happened to me after my team broke Rita's spell over me," I answer.

"But, your green ranger power created by Rita, so what's happening to Mike's?" Tracy asks.

"I'm not sure, but we'll figure it out when we get back to the lab," I reply. "For now, Mike and Tracy, you two should stay here with Kira while I go back to help the others," I say.

"Why do I need to stay?" Tracy asks as she clears her throat.

"Tracy, you've overworked your voice," I say.

"I don't care. I'm not turning my back on my teammates - especially now," Tracy snaps in a croaky tone.

I turn around when I hear the sound of an invisiportal opening, and I see the monster retreat. A few seconds later, the sound of Mike and Kira shouting Tracy's name makes me whip back around to see Tracy on her knees. I'm surprised to see Tracy's suit doing the same thing as Mike's. I help her stand up.

"Why are Tracy's powers fizzling out just like Mike's, Dr. O?" Kira asks.

"I'm not sure, let's head back to the lab," I reply.

Normal POV

The team arrives at the lab, and Circuit scans Tracy and Mike's dino gems.

"What did you find, Circuit?" Wes asks.

Circuit blinks his eyes, and a hologram of the results of his scan appear in front of the team.

"So, something is draining Tracy and Mike's ranger powers," Kimberly says.

"Correct," Circuit says.

"Why are Tracy's powers being drained? All she did was break Rita's spell over me," Mike says.

"Rita must have added another side effect to her powers," Tommy says.

"Can our powers be restored, Dr. O?" Mike asks.

"Yes, but for now, the two of you should keep your morphers at the lab, to keep your gems safe," Tommy says.

Tracy and Mike nod, and they hand over their morphers. Hayley hands Mike a new bracelet that is similar to the one she gave Tracy after they found out she can't morph. Kimberly gives Tracy her communicator back. Tracy leaves the lab and sits down the front step.

I can't believe it, and I get my Ranger powers back for less than a day only to lose them again. Maybe I should have just let one of the others battle Mike instead of me, Tracy thinks.

She spends the next ten minutes, just staring up at the sky. Her heart nearly jumps out of her chest when she hears the song "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson play through her phone. She takes it out of her pocket and sees a text from Mike on the screen

'Hey, rock star, are you okay?'

'Yes, I'm fine Mikey, also I'm sorry that you're losing your ranger powers because of me. Also, why are you texting me, when I can see that you're standing right behind me,' Tracy replies.

'You don't have to apologize, angel, I'm not mad at you. I know there was no way either of us would know that this would happen.' Mike responds.

He walks over to Tracy and sits down next to her. He writes another text, 'Form how your voice sounded back at the fight, I thought you should rest it for a bit,'

Tracy puts her phone away after reading his last text. She sets her head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around her, and they look up at the sky to see stars begin to appear. A few minutes pass and Tommy leaves the lab to check on them. He stands in the doorway to see the teens admiring the night sky.

I'm shocked that Tracy and Mike have to go through the same thing I did when my teammates broke Rita's spell over me. We have to figure out how to restore their powers. We'll need their help when Mesogog's final plan begins, Tommy thinks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 65: Dr. Mercer's Secret​

Amber's POV

The next morning, my mom signs the release forms, but she can't take me home. Her boss called her a few minutes ago to remind her of the business meeting with Ambassadors from Japan. It was only 5 am, so I still have a few hours before school starts at 8. I start to get bored sitting in the waiting room while my mom and I wait for Trent and his dad to show up. An hour later, my mom and I get out of our chairs and walk over to them.

"Thank you, Dr. Mercer, for offering to take my daughter to school today," Mom says.

"You're welcome," Dr. Mercer says.

We leave the hospital and go out to Dr. Mercer's car. Trent lets me ride shotgun, and we make a quick stop at my house. I take the spare key out from underneath the welcome mat. I head upstairs to my room. I change into a white dress with small red flowers on it, a jean jacket and a pair of high tops. I see my mom put an EpiPen on the nightstand. After I place it into my purse, I grab my book bag and head back downstairs. I lock the front door before walking back over to the car. Ten minutes later, we pull into the driveway of Trent's house. We get out and head inside, Dr. Mercer says that I'm welcome to have anything I can find in the fridge to have for breakfast.

After Trent and I finished eating breakfast, we go into the living room. I remind him that we need to be at his dad's office now. We don't have a lot of time since we can't be late for school.

Tracy's POV

I groan and slowly open my eyes when I feel someone shaking me. When my vision becomes as clear as it can be without my glasses on, I make out Mike's face.

'Mike, why are you waking me up so early," I ask as I take my glasses out his hand before putting them back onto my face.

"Sorry, angel, but I thought we could head down to the lab to see Circuit figured out how to restore our Ranger powers," Mike says.

I slowly get out of bed, and Mike leaves my room so I can change for school. I come out carrying my backpack over the right shoulder. We head downstairs to the kitchen, and my mom greets us with a big smile as she sets two plates of waffles on the table.

"Mom, you didn't have to make breakfast for Mike," I say.

"Yes, Mrs. Burlew, I appreciate it," Mike says.

"You're welcome, Mike, now you two should eat up while it's still warm," mom says.

After Mike and I finish eating, we head out to my car then see two Silver Guardians Jeeps pull into the driveway. One parked next to my mom's car and the other parks in front of the mailbox. Wes and Eric get out and walk over to us.

"Wes, Eric, what are you doing here?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, I thought you two would carpool," I add.

"We do most days, but today is different," Eric replies.

"How?" Mike asks.

"Tracy needs to go to see Dr. Calhoun so he and his staff can make sure that she is ready for the surgery tomorrow," Wes says.

"I almost forgot that it was tomorrow with everything that happened yesterday," I say.

"So, I'm going to take Mike to the lab, while Wes takes you to see Dr. Calhoun," Eric says.

"Can't we wait till after school to see Dr. Calhoun?" I ask.

"No, he thought its beat to see you now," Wes says.

I let out a shaky sigh. I feel Mike give my hand a comforting squeeze before he and Eric go over to the jeep. I wait till the vehicle is out of sight before Wes and I head to see Dr. Calhoun.

Amber's POV

Trent and I head to Dr. Mercer's office. We stand in the doorway and wait for him to leave because he is sitting at the desk, filling out some forms. Dr. Mercer stands up and comes over us. As he gets closer, I see his face suddenly go pale. Then he collapses and catches himself by placing his hand on the frame.

"Are you okay, Dr. Mercer?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, and he just quickly pushes himself away then starts running out of the room.

"Trent, what's going on?" I ask.

"Amber, you have to promise not to tell the others about what you are about to see," Trent replies. "The rest of the team can't know my father's secret," Trent continues.

I nod, and we run after Dr. Mercer. Trent and I find him leaning up against one of the trees in the backyard. My heart thumps inside my chest when I see Dr. Mercer's eyes change color, and his skin and body suddenly gain a reptile-like appearance. I forget how to speak when I see him turn around to see Mesogog standing in front of me.

"So, Trent, you've brought the purple ranger here. How can you be sure that she won't tell the others?" Mesogog asks.

"She won't tell them, dad. Amber promised not to say a word about what she just saw," Trent says.

Since I still can't speak, I take off the bracelet and hand it to Mesogog. The next thing I see is Elsa coming out of an Invisiportal with a new monster.

Tracy's POV

Wes and I leave Dr. Calhoun's office. I'm glad that the tests didn't take long. A few seconds after we get into the jeep and buckle up, our communicators go off.

"Eric. Mike, Jen and I will meet you at Trent's house. You and Wes need to get there as quick as you can, Elsa and Mesogog are there along with one of Mesogog's newest experiments." Tommy says.

"You got it, Tommy," Wes says.

Wes and I speed off to Trent's house, Wes turns on the jeep's siren, and we pull into the driveway and get out. We race around to the backyard to see Elsa toss Amber over her shoulder. She and the monster escape through an Invisiportal, then watch Dr. Mercer help Trent up off the ground.

"Are you okay?" I ask, as Wes and I run up to him.

"Yes, Mesogog sent that monster and Elisa here to ambush us," Trent says.

"Trent, you and Tracy need to get to school," Dr. Mercer says.

"We have to rescue Amber," I say, struggling to get any sound to come out of my mouth.

"I'll try to help any way I can. I know your parents wouldn't want you to be late," Dr. Mercer says. "But what's wrong with your voice?" Dr. Mercer asks slightly, changing the subject.

After Trent fills his father in about my upcoming surgery to remove my vocal nodules, and Wes thanks him for his assistance, we walk over to the jeep and head to school.

Normal POV

Once they leave, Dr. Mercer goes back to his office and uses the Invisiportal to go to the fortress. After turning back into Mesogog, he heads to the lab to find Amber strapped to a chair with the life-force extractor pointed at the girl's face. Grant and Zoey are standing on either side of her, each trying to get her worked up so she'll turn against the other rangers.

"I'd never help Mesogog get the other dino gems, all I wanted to do is give him mine," Amber snaps.

Mesogog chuckles as he goes over to her, and moves the life-force extractor away from the girl's face. He points his fingers at her.

"Pretty soon, my dear, you won't even remember who you were or what just happened five minutes ago," Mesogog says.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 66: Amber's Memory Problems​
    Normal POV

The team is shocked when they walk up to the front of the school and see Amber standing next to Dr. Mercer. Tracy runs up and reaches out to hug Amber. Tracy is confused when Amber pushes her away. Mike sprints up and catches Tracy in his arms a few seconds before Tracy lands on the ground. The rest of the rangers walk up.

"Amber, what's wrong with you?" Mike asks as he helps Tracy to her feet.

"Yeah, I know everything that happened this morning was stressful," Ethan adds.

"That doesn't give you the right to act like a jerk to Tracy," Trent says.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who this girl is," Amber says.

"Amber, you joking, right?" Tracy says, "I mean, we were on the softball team, and we have gym class and first-period science class together," Tracy continues.

"Sorry, I don't remember you at all, or who the rest of you are except for Dr. Oliver since he is my science teacher," Amber says.

Amber turns around and walks into the building. Mike looks over at Tracy to see her eyes begin to water as tears slowly build up in them. Mike tries to hold Tracy's hand to try to help her calm down. He can tell that Tracy's heart just broke in half after she heard what was just said. Tracy pulls her hand away and runs inside to find Amber. The tears start to fall from Tracy's eyes as she runs down the hallway. They quickly begin to mess up her vision as she bumps into Devin.

Cassidy helps Devin up and smirks after noticing that Tracy is crying.

"Tracy, did Mike break up with you?" Cassidy asks.

"Cassidy," Devin snaps.

"No, Cassidy, Mike didn't break up with me. Why would you even ask me that?" Tracy replies.

"I mean that I'm just surprised that you and Mike have stayed together as long as you have. All my research says that the chance of you two breaking up after Graduation is like 97%," Cassidy says.

"Cass, would you just drop the subject, already?" Devin says.

"Besides, I'd never hurt Tracy like that at the graduation ceremony," Mike says as he walks up.

"Then, why are you crying?" Cassidy asks.

"I think something happened to Amber, she suddenly has a case of amnesia," Tracy replies as she tries to dry her eyes.

"I know that Amber didn't hit her head at all when she fainted in the cafeteria yesterday," Devin says.

"I know, so I'm not sure why she doesn't remember who any of her classmates are. All she can recall is who her teachers are," Tracy says.

Back outside, the rangers hope that Dr. Mercer can shed some light on why Amber's memory is so foggy.

"Anton, how were you able to bring Amber back so quickly?" Dr. Oliver asks.

Before Dr. Mercer could answer the question, his phone rings, he takes it out of his pocket.

"Sorry, it's an important business call. I need to take this," Dr. Mercer says, excusing himself.

Could Mesogog and Dr. Mercer be sharing the same body somehow? I mean, it is the only explanation because it's only been ten minutes since we left his house. Dr. Oliver thinks.

A few seconds later, the warning bell rings, so Dr. Oliver tells his students to head inside. They reluctantly nod and walk inside. He waits for Dr. Mercer to finish his call so he could get an answer to his question.

"Sorry, Tommy, to answer your question, after you left, I went back to my office and stumbled upon a strange portal that took me straight to Messogog's lab. I figured out how to get to the main lab, and I managed to rescue Amber," Dr. Mercer says.

"I'd better get inside, thank you for helping Amber," Dr. Oliver says.

"You're welcome," Dr. Mercer says as he goes to his car.

Dr. Oliver walks into his classroom and is shocked to see Amber sitting with Grant and his friends. He goes over to the table where Conner and the others are seated and watched as Mike gives Tracy's hand a reassuring squeeze and tell her that everything is going to be okay.

Tracy can't focus at all though out the entire school day due to worrying about her surgery tomorrow as well as Amber's sudden memory loss. Several times in between classes, Tracy tries to jog Amber's memory with all the time they spent together on the softball team, hoping that it would help her remember who she is. But, all Amber does is shove her against the lockers. While they are in the girl's locker room changing, Tracy tries one more time to help Amber remember who she is.

Tracy's POV

"Amber, do you remember the concert at the Cybercafe?" I ask.

"Look, if we were friends, I'm sorry, whoever you are. I can't recall any memories of us," Amber says as she pushed me away.

I start to wish that I waited until we weren't standing in front of the bench to try to jog Amber's memory. The last thing I remember before everything went back is Amber shaking her head as she walks away. I groan as I slowly open my eyes and turn my head to find out that I am in the nurse's office. Mike, Edmund, and Principal Randall were standing next to me.

Principal Randall's POV

After I gave Miss Torres in-house detention once I found out what happened in the girl's locker room, I also needed to get Miss Burlew's account of the incident to make sure that I didn't have to punish her as well. If she did do something, I'm unable to do anything since her mother emailed me that Tracy wouldn't be in school tomorrow because she'll be having surgery done to remove some nodules on her vocal cords.

"Miss Burlew, can you tell me your account for what happened that caused you to end up in the nurse's office?" I ask.

Tracy tells me that Amber has amnesia, and she was upset that Amber couldn't remember who any of her classmates were or who she was. Tracy was gently trying to bring up some memories to help Amber recall those times, but Amber got upset and pushed her away. Then the next thing Tracy remembers was waking up in the nurse's office.

"I'm not going to get a detention, too, am I?" Tracy asks.

"No, I'm going to let Amber leave her detention early since this was just a big misunderstanding," I say.

"Tracy, I think we need to head to the hospital to let a doctor take a look at you, so you don't have to cancel your surgery tomorrow," Edmund says.

"Okay," Tracy sighs.

Edmund helps Tracy down off the exam table, and they sign out to go to the hospital.

So, it looks like Miss Torres' mind is a clean slate just like Lord Mesogog said now we're able to get the girl to gather all the dino gems for us.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 67: Amber's Memory 'Restored'​
    Principal Randall's POV

I go to Miss May's classroom to talk with Miss Torres to start the next phase of Lord Mesogog's plan. I walk through the door, and Miss May approaches me with a confused expression on her face. I glance over her shoulder to see she has miss Torres reorganizing all the sheet music; each grade will be singing for the concert next week.

"Principal Randall, I thought you said Amber had to spend her entire free period helping me," Miss May says.

"I found out that Amber developed amnesia, so I decided to let her go early,"

'How did she develop amnesia?" Miss May asks.

"I'm afraid that is information that is on a need to know basis," I say as I change into Elsa, "Unfortunately for you Miss May in a few seconds later you won't remember this conversation," I continue pulling out my sword.

Miss May begins to wake up toward her desk. I blast her with a bolt of lighting. Paper scatter all as she slides across the top landing on the floor. I run over to her and chuckle, seeing her lying unconscious on the floor. I turn around and turn my attention to Amber.

"Okay, whoever you are, what do you want?" Amber asks.

"I'm sorry, purple ranger, you will remember who I am and your purpose in a few seconds," I reply taking out the device Lord Mesogog gave me.

I turn on the device and tosses it in front of the purple ranger. After Amber sees the images of her fighting alongside Lord Mesogog and reminding her that the power rangers are her enemies, Two minutes later, it deactivates, and I walk over to the girl. I see an evil smirk on her face.

"Are you ready to get the pink and green dino gems for Lord Mesogog?"

"Yes, I am, and I'll even destroy the pink and green rangers too," the purple says.

Dr. Oliver's POV

I was grading some essays and decided to take a short break and head Miss May's classroom to see if she was aware of Tracy's surgery tomorrow. As soon as I open the door, I had to dodge a blot of lighting and quickly activate my morpher when I see Elsa standing next to Amber.

"Amber, get away from her," I shout as I slowly get to my feet.

"Sorry, black ranger, but I don't take orders from you," Amber says as she activates her morpher as well.

"Hey. Miss May, Mike and I thought we'd help you get ready for the concert," Kira says as she and Mike walk in.

"Get out of here, you two," I shout.

"Dr. O, why is Elsa here?" Mike asks.

"Lord Mesogog will be ecstatic when I bring him the yellow and black dino gem along with the green," Amber chuckles as she proceeds to morph.

"I know Amber has amnesia, but why does she think we are her enemy?" Mike asks.

"That device must have been part of Mesogog's plan to fill Amber's mind with false memories after he wiped her mind clean when he took to his fortress this morning,"

"Too bad none of you will be able to anything about it since I'm about to have my newest comrade destroy all of you," Elsa says.

Amber summons her weapon and shoots it at Kira. Mike pushes her out of the way, and they slide across the floor. I run over to help them up after the two hit the wall.

"Are you two, alright?" I ask.

"We're okay, Dr. O., but we can't morph, can we?" Kira asks.

"We have no choice," I say.

"But what are we going to do if Miss May sees us ?" Mike asks.

"We can discuss the damage to her classroom and reveal our identities to her later. We need to defend ourselves," I say.

Mike and Kira reluctantly activate their morphers, and we morph.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 68: Team's Identity Revealed Part 1​
    Miss May's POV

I'm awakened by the sound of fighting and groan as I slowly open my eyes. After I sat up, I peak my head over my desk. I feel a sudden wave of shock and awe flow through my system, watching what is going on in front of me.

Why are the Power rangers fighting one of their own and a woman who looks like Principal Randal?

I do my best to resist screaming as I duck down to avoid getting hit by a bolt of lightning the woman's sword as it comes towards me. I decide to take shelter in my office till things calm down, to avoid getting hurt or making things worse for the rangers if the woman wants to use me a human shield. I slowly reach up and open the door as quietly as possible, not to give away the fact that I've regained consciousness.

I close the door behind me and try to find something to barricade it so I can keep myself safe as a precaution just in case that woman tries to come after me again. Once I stack all the boxes full of miss printed programs up against it, I sit down in the corner then breathe a sigh of relief. I hear a loud thump as something hit the wall, then the voice of one of my students, Kira Ford, says "Elsa, we won't let you get away with what you did to Amber,"

"It's too late Yellow Ranger, I've already won, Lord Mesogog will be happy to watch you and the others fight his newest team member another day," an evil voice chuckles.

After giving my body time to calm down, I look at the clock on the wall. Ten minutes passed since I took shelter, and I haven't hurt any type of commotion outside. I hear a knock on the door. The next thing I see is the Black Ranger opening the door and walking over to me.

"Miss May is safe for you to come out now," The black ranger says as he holds out his hand.

After helping me up, the black ranger takes a step back, and he crosses his arms in front of his body. I stumble backward when I see Dr. Oliver standing in front of me.

"Are you sure revealing your secret identity was the right move, Dr. Oliver?" I ask, "I've read a few of my cousin comic books, and when the hero does that, bad things are soon to follow," I continue.

"It was time for me and the others to do it," Dr. Oliver says as he leads me out into my classroom.

The green and yellow Rangers walk over to us. He nods to them, they shout power down as they do the same thing with their arms as he did earlier, and their ranger suits disappear.

"We're sorry about the mess, Miss May," Mike says.

"It's okay Mike, I'm sure that you and Kira are going to volunteer to help me clean up before heading to your next class," I say, "But why were you fighting the purple ranger, or should I say, Amber. Also, did that woman who looked a lot like Principal Randal, except she didn't have glasses, take Amber somewhere? " I ask.

"I can't believe that Miss May figured out Elsa's secret identity before we did," Mike says.

"Well, she does have a college degree," Kira adds.

"That woman's name is Elsa. She escaped with Amber through an invi-portal." Dr. Oliver says.

"We had to fight Amber because Elsa used something on Amber to fill her mind with fake memories that convinced her that we were her enemies," Kira adds.

"Where did that Invi-portal take Amber and Elsa?" I ask.

"To Elsa's boss' island fortress," Mike says.

"Lord Mesogog is Elsa's boss, right?" I ask.

"Yes, and Miss May, you are aware that we are taking a huge risk now that you know who we are." Dr. Oliver says.

"Yes, I am, and don't worry. I'm good at keeping secrets, and I promise not to say a word to anyone," I say.

After filling me in on everything that happened leading up to this point in the day, Mike and Kira both take turns apologizing for getting me caught up in this. I tell them that I appreciate their apology, but it wasn't needed; it was only a matter of time before someone found who they are.

"What's next Dr. O,?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, do you think she already knows who else is on the team?" Kira adds.

"I have a pretty good idea, who else is on the team, considering all of you are wearing matching bracelets expect for the colored gemstone on them are different. Conner McMknight is the red ranger, Ethan James is blue, Trent Fernandez is white, and Tracy Burlew is pink," I say.

" Wow, she's good," Mike says.

"How is Conner doing as a leader, he does tend to come off as arrogant and self-centered," I say.

"Yes, but over the last few months, he's moved passed that and become an excellent leader," Dr. Oliver says.

A few seconds after we finished cleaning up the mess the bell rings, I write Mike and Kira a note to give to their teacher tell them why they were tardy. They thank me and run out of the room.

Back