• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marshadow trade (I need one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
  • I have almost all of the 20th anniversary legendaries, and I would be willing to trade them for a Marshadow. However, anything that is obtained with a code, I do not have as I do nit live in that region. So any wifi recieved legendary is on the table. If you want one, please let me know.

Years
  • I have almost all of the 20th anniversary legendaries, and I would be willing to trade them for a Marshadow. However, anything that is obtained with a code, I do not have as I do nit live in that region. So any wifi recieved legendary is on the table. If you want one, please let me know.

I am looking for a Hoopa event from X & Y/ORAS and from October 2016. If you have one I would give you Marshadow for it but if not; then I will give you for any random pokemon. The Marsahdow is holding a Gold Bottle Cap with Adamant Nature. Will trade asap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back