• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My hand to hand combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm looking for a good fighting team. Are these good? I need one more fighting pokemon. Machamp was my first rare holographic card when I was little. So I'm using him to find out.

Machamp:

submission
    crosschop
    dynamic punch
    brick break tm
    -----------------------------

primeape:

thrash
    cross chop
    close combat
    seismic toss

-----------------------------------

Hitmonchan:

thunder punch
    ice punch
    fire punch
    sky uppercut
    -------------------------------------

hitmonlee:

Hi jump kick
    blaze kick
    mega kick
    focus blast

------------------------------------------

Lucario:

Me first
    Aura sphere
    close combat
    Focus punch

------------------------------------------

Cheeky Beaver

@ techloom clause
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    if you are leading with machamp use the basic lead set
    Machamp@lum berry
    Dynamic punch
    payback
    ice punch/stone edge
    encore

also if this is for monotype, most monotype matches are played with 2 wild cards but if you're not playing that way then that doesn't matter ^_^

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • dont choose your team based on your first pokemon card, but machamp is an alright lead, except your move set is not the best. All your pokemons move sets are bad actually. Also there arent any natures or EV spreads. If this is for an in-game team, then this just needs to be moved.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • If this is a competitive team you're building, then it's going to need a total of six Pokémon with their EV's, natures, their ability if need be, and possibly their held item for a better rating of your team. While it looks like you're looking for a 6th team member, I'd suggest asking in the Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A / Breeding Questions sticky or perhaps poke around Smogon's Strategy PokéDex for suitable set ups. If not, then you might want to try again in the In-Game Team Help Sub-forum - though it doesn't seem to be one. ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back