• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Shiny Palkia, Giritina, and/or Dialga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Hello everyone!

So I'm currently attempting to get either shiny Palkia, Giritina, or Dialga, the likes of which you can actually get from mystery gift.

However I have recently learned that certain past event Pokémon are only found in set specific game language versions.

I have the Japanese version of Pokémon white, and As such, Shiny Palkia, Giritina, and Dialga are not available to me :'(

However, I'm willing to trade some current event Pokémon I have, including:

Deoxys, any form
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Level 100 Garchomp
    Level 100 Dragonite
    Mewtwo
    Level 100 Metagross
    Level 100 pikachu
    Shiny Golurk
    Level 100 Scizor
    Spirtimb

I can also attempt to get any Japanese exclusive event Pokémon you may know of.

I can even trade some dittos for the Masada Method, since I have a Japanese version of the cart!

Disclaimer though, since these are event Pokémon, they can't be traded via GTS, you'd have to have a Gen 5 game, give me your friend code to enter in pal pad, and enter the wifi trading room.

I've also never traded before, so if we do decide to trade, the first person i trade with would have to walk me through it a bit 😅

Also, some proof that I have these Pokémon-

https://imgur.com/gallery/BfTM1XJ

Anyway, if anything of the above calls your attention, leave a comment!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Ironically enough I just got a Shaymin right now!

After a bit of research though, I found out that's Shaymin's sky forme isn't permanent though. If you deposit it in a box or trade, it will revert back. You need it's flower thingy to change it's form to sky form, which is easy to get.

Once you have a Shaymin all you need to do is go to Lacunosa town, talk to the brunette in the Pokémon center, and she'll give you the item along with its details.

I can't show it since I'm not allowed to post links in comments yet because I'm still a new account, but yes, I do have one.

Years
  • Sorry to butt in, but as far as I know pre-3DS games no longer support online futures.
    Also, yes event pokemon are tradeable on Home as long as your are on each other's friend list.
    If you have Bank to get your mons into Home you'll likely have to trade on Home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back