• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Pokebank problems

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2017
    I am in need of help. I've recently downloaded poke bank and poke transporter to move my pokemon from the virtual Red and Yellow. I managed to transfer my pokemon from the games to the bank but I can't transfer the pokemon from the bank to my copy of omega ruby. A notice saying "you cannot move that pokemon here." pops up every time and I was wondering if there was a way around this. I would appreciate some help.
    Thanks

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Pok?mon from the Virtual Console Gen I games can only be transferred to Sun & Moon, not any of the Gen VI games. No clue why it's set up like that :<

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2017
    I was hoping that wasn't the case but oh well. Thank you for your help and replying quickly!

Back