• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Community and Vigilante Service? Oh yeah! This will certainly prove to be interesting. Looking forward to RP with everyone! =D

Also, since we have moved on, can I write about going to sleep and waking up next morning in the same post, or do I have to do it in two separate ones?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
OH MY GOD A FEMALE!!

XD

Wonder if ZZ and Kiyoko meet...

Has the RP cycled to the next day yet? I'm waiting to post until then...

Maybe they will meet :P but only when i get accepted...

And i have Self defense

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hope the People taking Pokemon Breeding are ready. I've never really posted as teaching stuff before so bear with me, but I'll do the best that I can :)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
pokemon breeding...I think Isaac is gonna have heart failure. The hardcore refuses to lose crazy kid has to deal with baby pokemon. My gods yellow if you planned this you are cruel to Isaac, but it will be evil fun for me.

also how many students does Jason have?

EDIT: also I really don't want to have the first post of the new day.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hehe this should be fun. Ciel with N... man that's gonna be awkward. Skye will be as chill as ever though.

And to all of you with Ash's class: I wish you good luck and godspeed... this will be painful. :P

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
heh you're in my class if I remember Fuyu. Trust me Jason is hardly an easy teacher. His students will learn. Be it how to improve themselves or how to find a new path in life.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yeah Skye's in your class Jason. It'll be interesting at the very least. Pulling Skye out of his chill funk will be the best thing ever.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I just thought of something... Breeding class... I think that it will be chaos if Maxwell would ever take that one. Because of Slackey, if baby-Pokémon are displayed that is xP

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I think I'll be first to post on the new day. Later though, I will post after school at my place, ends in a few hours. :)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Everyone: You don't need to wait for other posts when it's already the last post of the day. Feel free to jump straight into a new day waking up.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
to, if you don't mind, I'm going to start bombarding you with questions now.

1. Are teachers allowed to keep cars?
2. Who can I battle for EXP, students or other teachers?
3. What day is it in the week, and when will I be able to have a day off?
4. What technologies do I have at my discretion to use to teach? (projectors, laptops that kind of gist)

Also, I have a team update. Caught a Gible, and General got a level up due to battling said Gible.

Ma (Kangashkan, F)
Level: 50
Ability: Early Bird
Moves: Fake Out, Return, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Rest, Sleep Talk

Aero (Mandibuzz, M)
Level: 48
Ability: Overcoat
Moves: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Fly, Air Slash, Toxic, Roost

Titaness (Milotic, F)
Level: 48
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Ring, Hypnosis, Recover

General (Magmortar, M)
Level: 47 (+1)
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Flamethrower, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp

Swordhead (Gible, M)
Level: 15
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Double Team, Hone Claws, Sandstorm, Dragon Claw

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Saturated Hue:
1. Yes, though I would warn that the only remotely safe place for a car to drive across are the plains and from The Academy to Oak Town and vice versa.

2. Teachers gain EXP the same way students do, shown in the rules. However, because your pokemon are much higher level than most students, the ones at or over level 45 will not gain levels from battling wild pokemon unless the wild pokemon is stated to be very explicitly /much/ stronger than normal. (This limit also applies to students, but most non-PCs don't have pokemon that high.)

3. Considering there is only one class a day, the only days off are really holidays, and even then only some holidays.

4. Considering the budget source, you've got whatever you need short of sci-fi technology.

Dawn

Years
@ShinyDiamond: Doesn't really matter. Rule of random states it's Thursday, if for some reason you /must/ have specifics. lD

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I may have just failed and missed this, but where do I teach my class? If I may I'm just gonna pick a random room and have it all set up the way I need it. I was thinking a first floor room with a either an indoor or outdoor "half-court" battlefield that was easily changed based on the class' needs.

Dawn

Years
@JasonWolf: You are right about using your imagination, though building an pparently high tech battlefield is a bit much don't you think? Perhaps have his classroom near one of the many available battlefields already there.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@PkmnTrainer Yellow: Quick question. Is Byron controlled by somebody, or is he just an NPC?

If so, do we control him ourselves or do you do that? I would assume this since I've seen you control Pryce, Drayden and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back