• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^^ yo

Years
  • 僕はあなたの好きな新しいメンバー
    anyway, i be new ^^ so what's up?
    i guess i should do a little umm, self introduction thing? sure ^^
    so, i be me. eee, i like manga and anime ^^ o and the poke-peeps
    other then that i kind'a bored so i meandered over here... so... how are you?

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    welcome to PC

I like manga and anime a lot too ^^

have fun here at the forums

if you have any questions or wanna be friends you can PM me ._.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there. :3 I don't understand the Japanese language, sadly. However, the letters looks awesome. My name is Cedrik, by the way. That's my real name. <~ So welcome to the Pokémon Community, pupu. If you need help with something, contact me by clicking on this link: How to contact Vavavoom. Also, have a great time, around this place. <3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey mate welcome to PC!
    I also like manga and anime,
    Anyways enjoy and read the rules!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like to read manga and watch anime too, you should check out the Japanese Entertainment section. My favorite anime is Bleach, what is yours? Anyway, I hope you find it fun here and make sure you read the rules, if you haven't.

Years
  • fav anime.. that hard.. umm
    well manga is Death Note right now, i want to read the whole thing in english next so still working on it, ^^ i was reading naruto.. but like... they kid napped Gaara, that wasn't kewl.. so i stopped reading...
    o yea anime... well... Eva? ever hear of it?

мг. вгiпєҷ

Water Scientist
    Years
  • Yarr? L? That'd be a funny name fer a shipmate! Captain L? Arr, no, no, not right.
    Arrgh! Welcome to PC, Cap'n L, you better have a jolly time in PC -- or I'll have yer neck!

Arr! That'd be a joke! Welcome...!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    僕はあなたの好きな新しいメンバー
    anyway, i be new ^^ so what's up?
    i guess i should do a little umm, self introduction thing? sure ^^
    so, i be me. eee, i like manga and anime ^^ o and the poke-peeps
    other then that i kind'a bored so i meandered over here... so... how are you?

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to have fun and...

*Cough*Have good grammar*Cough*

Years
  • ooo ^^
    o and ハッサムさん、クリムジン ハッサム is 真紅のハッサム (shinku no hassamu) is has pretty kanji ^^ but since it is in you pic thing i don't think you want to change it.. to annoying... or at least i would not want to... ^^

Back