• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] PokeNew MMO - Real Time Battles

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
Years
  • Please note some graphics are placeholders ^.^

D2M6VOO.png

Battle System Preview

Last edited:

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
    Years
  • Bump! Still in search of one more develepor!! Added new preview of the real time battle system, I know we don't have too much at the moment but we promise we won't dissapoint you!!

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
    Years
  • Sorry guys my phone seems to be bugging out, trying to fix the link and my wierd double post..

EDIT sorry about that guys added a link to watch video couldn't get it right ;S

Last edited:
    Years
  • Don't worry. You can delete your replies (there is an option to delete when editing it).
    And I've found a way to watch the video. Doesn't look much like a Pokemon battle to me, but I hope it'll be better, good luck!

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
    Years
  • I know I apologize as the games in its beginning stages the video was too basically show you are real time battle system and how you can go into your inventory and right click your Pokemon hit use in your Pokemon comes out of its pokeball you can also do the same to return it in, hit control and clicking on the map tells your Pokemon to move it there, obviously enough Pokemon can have up to 4 moves it's the battle system without taking turns. Pokemon roam free and can be found in the wild running freee! (Until you catch it :D)

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
    Years
  • Thank you mate. Recently we have finished programming the codes behind the Pokemon Mart. We also now support multiple languages including English and Spanish and we hope to include more languages such as Portuguese!

Last edited:

CMFiend420_the_Dragonite

The Ultimate Dragonite
    Years
  • Bump! PokeMart fully functional, as well as learning/replacing moves. Screenshots to come!! More feedback would be sweet, also have a new website almost ready.

Back