• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anti is so Godly that he created his own gravitational pull [OU GRAVITY]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • The title is false, the real title is:

Yo' blissey so fat, it's got it's own gravitational pull

I am generally not a great user of stall, especially full on stall. I decided to make a gravity team after discussing with some people if it would work. This can work if you're D_A good with stall, but I'm not, so let the critiquing begin!

At A Glance

385.png
    227.png
    242.png
    73.png
    482.png
    149.png

In-depth

jirachi.png

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
    Serene Grace
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SpA)
    252 HP, 102 Def, 114 Spe, 40 SpD
    - Trick
    - Stealth Rock
    - Gravity
    - U-Turn

Jirachi is the lead in my stall team for today. For some reason I'm using a Trick lead, probably since the stall guide says you need something that can take on choice items. Trick on the first turn, then set up the rocks and the gravity. U-Turn is last for getting out of a tricky situation and for scouting.

skarmory.png

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
    Keen Eye
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SpA)
    252 HP, 56 Atk, 176 Def, 24 Spe
    - Spikes
    - Whirlwind
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird

I'm using Skarmory here, simply because it's probably the most reliable Spikes setter-upperer in all of OU. Standard set for PHazing and junk. Brave Bird so it doesn't lose to taunt.

blissey.png

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Natural Cure
    Calm Nature (+SpD, -Atk)
    24 HP, 252 Def, 232 SpD
    - Gravity
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Fire Blast

To be honest, I've never use Blissey on a team before. Blissey is the second user of Gravity on my team, and my main wish support. I'm using Fire Blast over Flamethrower, since under Gravity, accuracy is raised which makes Fire Blast good.

tentacruel.png

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
    Liquid Ooze
    Calm Nature (+SpD, -Atk)
    252 HP, 120 Def, 136 SpD
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Rapid Spin
    - Hidden Power (Electric)
    - Hydro Pump

Tentacruel is my Rapid Spinner and the last of the residual damage for my team. I'm using Hydro Pump > Surf because of Gravity. Pretty much, this is a standard Tentacruel.

dusknoir.png

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
    Pressure
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spe)
    252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD
    - Gravity
    - Will-O-Wisp/Pain Split
    - Shadow Sneak
    - DynamicPunch

Dusknoir is the third and final user of Gravity for my team, and is probably the only time when it outclasses Rotom-A due to no electric typing. I have no idea why W-o-W is on Dusknoir, sionce it clashes with Toxic Spikes, so I'll probably use Pain Split over it. Dusknoir is my anti-spinner. DynamicPunch works really well here due to gravity, and can really cause problems for players not realy to be confused.

dragonite.png

Dragonite @ Leftovers
    Inner Focus
    Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpA)
    248 HP, 44 Spe, 216 SpD
    - Heal Bell
    - Dragon Claw
    - Roost
    - Thunder Wave

Here, I was debating whether to use a second PHazer, or a fourth Gravity user when I realised that I don't have anything that can cure status. Since Blissey couldn't run A-Therapy, I chose Dragonite to fulfill that role since it was the best thing I thought that could run the Cleric role. I might change T-Wave for Roar to help with PHazing.

Conclusion

As I'm not that great with Stall, all help will be appreciated, and I know that there's at least a few flaws in this team that could be fixed.

Last edited:
    Back