• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT 4+ IV Dream ball Ralts, LF Pokedex fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Due to some crazy luck, I ended up with far too many 4+ IV Ralts than i thought I'd get, and now I need them gone. Unfortunately the dream ball is just for show, they don't have their hidden ability. Sorry about that!
    My pokedex is nowhere near complete, so I'm looking for the following pokemon:

Popplio
    Rufflet
    Cottonee
    Passimian
    Cranidos
    Tirtouga
    Turtonator
    Vanillite

Any of their evolutions are okay too, and I can get you some moon exclusive pokemon if you want them instead of a Ralts!

Years
  • Due to some crazy luck, I ended up with far too many 4+ IV Ralts than i thought I'd get, and now I need them gone. Unfortunately the dream ball is just for show, they don't have their hidden ability. Sorry about that!
    My pokedex is nowhere near complete, so I'm looking for the following pokemon:

Popplio
    Rufflet
    Cottonee
    Passimian
    Cranidos
    Tirtouga
    Turtonator
    Vanillite

Any of their evolutions are okay too, and I can get you some moon exclusive pokemon if you want them instead of a Ralts!

I can breed you all these if you would like. Got any pokemon in Beast balls. I had started on a Beast Ball mon collection. If not, thats fine you can have them for free.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can breed you all these if you would like. Got any pokemon in Beast balls. I had started on a Beast Ball mon collection. If not, thats fine you can have them for free.

Really? Thank you so much!! and sorry, I don't have any pokemon in beast balls unfortunately :c
    My friend code is 3952-7216-0467, and my ign is kyora, thank you again! I'll need a little bit to catch some pokemon to trade you, I'll vm you when i've got them!

Years
  • Really? Thank you so much!! and sorry, I don't have any pokemon in beast balls unfortunately :c
    My friend code is 3952-7216-0467, and my ign is kyora, thank you again! I'll need a little bit to catch some pokemon to trade you, I'll vm you when i've got them!

Alright.

Edit: Did I give you the Turtonator? I knew I missed one. Just seen it sitting there.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ah, nope, it's not in my pokedex. I was going to mention it, but i forgot to before i went to bed. So i guess let me know when you're ready to trade again?

I can trade sometime before 3:00pm UTC -4 today. I'll try to keep checking regularly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back