• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hacking Team:The Nightmare Hackers

TehSquidly

. . .
Years
  • Ppl! Advetise! put a Pokemon Nightmare userbar in your sig. Use the ones of the 1st post or in mmy sig. :-) :14:

And if you want we can try and put the Charizard in your the game.
    Cool :D. But I will admit I didn't make the firered charzard I made the gold re-color one.
    I can make sprites though.

Years
  • What is your first name?: if anything call me K.
    What skills can you put towards this hack?: i map very good, some spriting
    Any proof of this skill?: my hack in making pokemon chaos emerald
    Any past experiences?: none but im hopful
    How can I or another member contact you
    ?: my yahoo [email protected]

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • OMG

O GOD, sorry, havent been on for a while! gah, im stupid. Has anyone left?
    (My dad had to restart my comp and without the files i forgot pokecommunity)

I slammed my face against the wall 10 times when i remembered.

(Trying to get back to the forums)

Uh, oh yeah!
    Teh Squidly, AWESOME SPRITES! They could be just the right thing we need in our rom. Revamped pokemon sprites.

Also, Josh. Those maps are fine, maybe some more detail in the real thing.
    Another note I need to make is that any mappers will make everything look just right.
    Ex: In ur map josh, u have a grass space and water right next to each other. Next time put a connector (the one with the grass then a ledge leading to the water) on.

Anyway, I'll try to make up for lost time. Please forgive me.

(gonna make a new map for the beginning of sapphire...)

ugh...

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • lol yay time to work! i got spring break comin up and im gonna be doin nothin but mapping and spriting and story developing (my hack included :P)

so what was wrong with ur computer?

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • lol, teh squidly, just revamp as many as u can up to hoenn(386, backsprites after). I can revamp along with you because there are alot. (Just make sure they are .png and to take off the BG)

Im almost done with the town and then the next step will be scriptors to put in...
    1. change intro (With Birch)
    2. change title screen (The DL with his eyes glowing...(If possible))
    3. change how you get your pokemon (I was thinking your rival gives one to you)
    4. any other things we think of
    After they script they are more then welcome to hack the text but i will also be able to do that when they are done.

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years

• screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

I just realised soemthing...all pokemon games have a str pkmn which has 3 evos...these all have 3. :D We can keep it like that. But i thik it would be better with 3 evo pkmn. Maybe Kanto Starters?

NEW USERBAR: more or less same as my other... :P

And if we are having Kanto:

So.... My userbars so far: (for this ofc)

And the rest:
    pokemonnightmareuserbar.png

__________________________________________Sig below :D

w350.png%5D

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • lol, teh squidly, just revamp as many as u can up to hoenn(386, backsprites after). I can revamp along with you because there are alot. (Just make sure they are .png and to take off the BG)

change title screen (The DL with his eyes glowing...(If possible)

1. i can help you with the revamping too if i have time (should since spring break is in a couple weeks for me :) )

2. so you like my title screen idea from earlier then?

EDIT: since artonkn didnt do it for the last two pages,

WOOT! 3rd page!

WOOT! 4th page!

lol.

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • lol, the idea was fine. As long as you know how to make that happen! :P

I was dumb before when i said the pokemon revamped sprites.
    I included hoenn and realized later that hoenn never had those early sprites.
    So for now I guess, if you wanted to we could use new sprites or the sprites from Firered and Leafgreen.

I'll be saving your charizard to my comp and charmeleon.
    If its fine with you, i can do kanto and you do johto revamps.
    (I already have a revamped Kangaskhan)
    so i'll go finish the maps i've been working on then do some revamps from kanto.
    Backsprites after of course

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
  • Wait.... so were putting the pallats(colo(u)rs) from the gold spriters on the newer sprites like I did with these : http://img27.imageshack.us/im

Correct? If so then I would prefer using firered sprites http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/pokefrlg/

Also if you need music this guy : http://www.youtube.com/user/PokeRemixStudio

makes awesome remixs! He doesnt own the rights of his songs and he already said I could use them... so yeh... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xwAH7K6wg&feature=channel_page(TeamRocket remix)

Last edited:

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • ok... gotta post alot cuz guess what...
    ITS TIME TO GIVE OUT A ROM FILE.
    Been workin on the rom all afternoon and I have completed the maps for three different areas, NewBell Town (Hometown), Route 701 (Going by 700s), and Gustoph Path (Will explain laer in post).
    Problem is I have no clue which files to give out but for now I got .SGM (Save Game), .Sav, and .gba.
    :17:"Waterninja, JUST GIVE US THE FILE!!!"
    Okay okay, no need to go gyarados on me <_<
    (.gba file) *Link removed*
    Have fun.
    Ok, so time for some scripting hell. I made a very large picture showing the maps and the events needed. Um, somehow, even though the pic is HUGE, I still have <s>some</s>alot of notes that I'll type here after I give the pic.
    :king:"GIVE IT TO MEEEEE!!!"
    fine... ok... :(
    http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm156/EvanKahn77/PokemonNightmareMapsExplanation1.png
    Huge isnt it? 1000 by 1300 pixels.
    But that isnt important.
    The REAL important thing is that everyone gets a say in wtf we have in this game whether it was my game idea or not. If anyone wants to rebel, I mean, fight against, uhm... have any ideas they thought would be epic, giddy, fantastic ideas then they have the right to.
    So in that picture what u see is all three maps labeled in gigantic spamming letters (not really)
    Next to each character, script attracting item you see on those maps I drew a blinding red line from it into the white and put a gigantic spamming number.
    "Why is water talking about numbers?"
    Uhm, oh yeah.
    If you scroll down the picture you'll see different notes that I COULD fit onto the pic, that correspond to the number that is above. Its 9:22 PM, i shouldnt be thinking, but this is important i give this info to everyone before my comp turns off in count em, 7 minutes. Eh, when u read this it wont be that time so ima get back on topic.
    ...there is no topic...
    oh well, now for extra notes i couldnt fit on the pic...

P.S. Squidly, im using Pokemon Gold sprites and coloring over them with diamond and pearl colors but if u wanna do firered then thats fine, I only did Bulbasaur anyway :P.

.:::::::NOTES:::::::.
    • Scripters can edit the insides of houses because i did not do anything in them.
    • No inappropriate language when editing text. That isnt a huge note but its important.
    • The gustoph cave, after the 8th gym will be open with many trainers. At the top, Joey, the kid who was outside, will challenge you to a battle with a regi (Havent decided) and his magneton. You beat him and he gives you his regi, then you move on and grab the masterball outside.
    • Rival gives you your starter when you go up to gustoph cave's entrance. (She is just examining it and when u come up she'll turn around and talk, etc.(Starters: Houndour, Snorunt, Diglett) Different starters)).
    ONE LAST THING... Ignore the gray blocks when editing the maps. That is what you see that isnt the map, or just fix it if you want.

Do we have a scripter?????? (Please say Yes)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back