• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Event)Cut scene question

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Hello there, I am new at making Pokemon fan games and recently I got a bit confused with Events. I have a event but I want it to be disabled after I use it. I tried to use Self Switch controls but I got a bit confused. Any chance someone could explain me how I could disable a event touch event after the player went through it. This could be very helpful in my case to create a cut scene in the fan game.

Thank you,
    - Husky ^-^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 10, 2019
    If it's all a single event then Self-switches are the way to go.
    Have the cut-scene event on the first event page.
    Simply put at the end of the cut-scene event a 'Set Control Self Switch" A to on. Then create a second page on the event which is empty save for the requirement that Control self switch A is on at the side. That's all there is to it, and it's the same set-up that happens for any item events too.

Back