• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Legendaries

kmy

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    What are the best Pokemans to use in Emerald?

I would assume the Legendarys are the bestest so to my understanding, you can get:
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquazi
    Latias
    Latios
    Mew
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Deoxys (speed form)

So of these 12, which would be the best. Could you please put them in order from best to worse as well as stating what move set would be good for each and where to put EVs pleaseee?
    I just started playing a while ago and am relatively new to Pokemon.

And i understand that mew, lugia, deoxys, lugia, ho-oh, and latios (i picked Latias) can only be obtained through Nintendo Events, and I was wondering how and if i can get the tickets needed to get them. I use GBA4iOS soooooo ya.

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Happy New Years everyone :)

kmy

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Mew = Rayquaza > Latios/Latias = Lugia = Kyogre > Ho - Oh = Groudon = Deoxys > Regi trio, if you ask me :D
    ok, so IF i had all 12, mew, rayquazzi, latios &latias, lugia, and kyogre should be my team?

what would be good moves for each? thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Deoxys Speed.

Get attack form if you can, I think it has the highest base ATK stat in the game.

Back