• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Argeth Region Championship [PG-16] OOC

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • [FONT=&quot]Plot: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Welcome to the Argreth Region, home to Pokémon from all different regions. Pokémon from Pikachu to Zoroark live there. Argreth is a new region with lush forest, fierce jungles, vast oceans, treacherous mountains and caves to big open fields. As a new region Argreth unlike the other regions has yet to have a Pokémon champion run their Pokémon league. Argeth has an elite four but they lack the skill to become champion.

Just like every region Argeth has eight gym leaders located throughout the region. Vike, the first gym leader specializes in dark and steel Pokémon. Janeth, the second gym leader specializes in electric Pokémon. Keenai, the third gym leader specializes in flying Pokémon. Luke, the fourth gym leader specializes in fire Pokémon. Lucida, Luke's twin sister and the fifth gym leader specializes in water Pokémon. Megan, Keenai's wife the sixth gym leader, specializes in normal Pokémon. Jaret, the seventh gym leader specializes in dragon Pokémon and has only been defeated by the trainers in the elite four. Garlav, the eight gym leader specializes in psychic Pokémon. Each gym leader is stronger and more difficult to beat and have strange ways of battling.

The elite four are the only trainers in all of Argeth who have beaten the gym leaders. Urlk, the first and weakest of the elite four specializes in ice and ground Pokémon. Rin, the second elite four member uses bug and water Pokémon. Alith, the third elite four member specializes in ghost and fighting type Pokémon. Zaren, the fourth member of the elite four is the youngest elite four member ever he is only 14 years old and specializes in dragon and fire Pokémon and is the son of Garlav.

Just like ever region Argeth has its own evil gang. Argeth is plagued by Team Ragnarok. Team Ragnarok believes that Pokémon battling is useless unless it's to gain power over something or someone. They specialize in dragon and dark Pokémon and love to wreak havoc wherever they go. Unlike the other teams Ragnarok's boss is not idealistic or wants to go after a legendary Pokémon. He just wants to gain absolute power and control over Argeth by any means necessary. They steal Pokémon, rob pokemarts, and kidnap gym leaders to force them to join them and mug trainers for money or Pokémon. Argeth is a new region and has yet to have anyone challenge its league [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Where you come in: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]You are a Pokémon trainer either born in Argeth or are coming here to be one of the first trainers to challenge the Argeth league and become the Pokémon champion. You will have to first beat the eight gym leaders then the elite four members. After each trainer has tried to beat the elite four members there will be a tournament to see who the new champion is. If you get defeated during your challenge against the elite four you are knocked out of the trainer challenge and have to watch the others who win fight it out in the tournament. The professors from other regions have sent out their own trainers to become champion for bragging rights.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SU Sheet:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Name: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]First and last (just first if you character doesn't have a last name)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Age: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10-16[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Home Region and town: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This will determine what starter Pokémon are available to you.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What does your character look like and what does he or she wear? Minimum of one paragraph I love a good read so I'd prefer it if it was longer and very descriptive [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]How does you character act? He or she the quiet type? How does he or she act in a group? Again minimum of one paragraph but the longer the better![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]History: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tell me about your characters life before he/she went to the Argeth region or if you were born there tell me how you character lived before the Pokémon league in Argeth began. (Minimum of two paragraphs please). Be sure to include where the character lives and how he or she is going to get to Argeth (only if the character isn't from there)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Starter Pokémon: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This determines where your character is from. Each region even Argeth has its own set of starter Pokémon but Argeth doesn't follow the fire, water, grass set up unlike the other regions and has four starters instead of three[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Kanto: Charamander(Reserved by Zamorak), Squirtle, Bulbasaur[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Johto: Cyndaquil(Taken by Iwasapony25), Chikorita(Taken by Quicksand), Totodile[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Hoenn: Torchic, Treecko(Taken by FirstSnow), Mudkip(Taken by Dark Knight17)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Sinnoh: Turtwig, Piplup, Chichar[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Unova: Snivy, Oshawott(reserved by KoboraX), Tepig(Taken by Marina E. Silver)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Argeth: Zorua(Taken By HunterZero) Eevee, Shinx, Trapinch [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](if you don't get the starter you want don't worry you might see them somewhere in Argeth)[/FONT]

Rules: Follow of all PCs' rules and forum rules
    -No God modding or bunnying
    -Be active and please tell me if you're going to be busy for a while
    -When capturing a pokemon end the post with your character throwing the pokeball and it began to shake I will determine if you catch it depending on how will the battle post was.
    -No one hit KOs please
    [FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]You can make up your own NCPs to battle but if you are fighting character to character VM or PM me who is fighting and I'll randomly select the winner or make it a tie
    - I will post things in chapters but I'm pretty active so you won't go to long with out a chapter post.
    -Have fun!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Accepted Members:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Quicksand- Christian Mason Noble Region: Johto Stater: Chikorita
    First Snow- Mike Nguyen Region: Hoenn Starter: Treecko
    Dark Knight17- Jade Walker Region: Hoenn Starter: Mudkip
    Iwasapony25- Callie Cameron Region: Johto Starter: Cyndaquil
    Marina E. Silver- [/FONT]Acelina Wilson Region: Unova Starter: Tepig
    HunterZero- Ether Volke
    Region: Argeth Starter: Zorua

Here you will post your SUs and or ask me questions about the rp.
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Sorry, I have been pretty busy lately!!! But I'll get my first post up today.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Yay an OOC thread! (Btw, you don't have me on the accepted members list... *sniff*) Hahaa, kidding. I love this RP so far. :D I don't know if it matters now that we've posted our SU's in the actual RP thread, but here's mine again just in case:

Spoiler:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • HunterZero, I was just wondering how long you want to wait like, before letting someone else post. DarkKnight is supposed to post their part next but they haven't yet and I reaaaaally want to post mine. xD I'm fine if you want to wait but I was just wondering. :/ Me and Quicksand both have to post our parts still.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    ^ same. my last post was cuz i was bored and just wanted to write something, hoping to regain lost activity. but still, nobody has posted. x(

Back