• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF- Japanese Event Pikachu and Shiny 5-6IV Kommo-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
  • I'm so sorry, there's something wrong with it. It must be a hack I didn't spot

I'd guess the mega stone is the problem. Or possibly one of the attacks. It was difficult getting the lunar magikarp in a trade because it knew bounce, so making it forget that attack was necessary for the trade to go through even though it was distributed with it.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I'd guess the mega stone is the problem. Or possibly one of the attacks. It was difficult getting the lunar magikarp in a trade because it knew bounce, so making it forget that attack was necessary for the trade to go through even though it was distributed with it.

Oh that may be it, let me take off the megastones and try again

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I'd guess the mega stone is the problem. Or possibly one of the attacks. It was difficult getting the lunar magikarp in a trade because it knew bounce, so making it forget that attack was necessary for the trade to go through even though it was distributed with it.

Do I need to clone this for you? And did you receive this from or give it too 1justgeorge?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Sure I'll send you a few junk Pokemon holding some if you'd like?
    So it will be Tapu KoKo, Rhyperior and I'll send you 2 junk Pokemon with choice scarves and bands, then I'll clone your Kommo-o's and send them back with an item each too, will that be okey?

That sounds awesome! I will add you and hop on now if you're free.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • If I am not mistaken, that is a 4/5IV Moon Ball Gastly, and a 4/5IV Dratini. They may have egg moves? Honestly don't remember. Appreciate the trade though! I will keep an eye out on if you end up needing anything else in the future.

That's brilliant, thank you, feel free to contact me if you need items, cloning or anything els I may be of assistance in

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Do I need to clone this for you? And did you receive this from or give it too 1justgeorge?

Sorry for the lack of response. I actually received that on my own from the event when it was going on. I didn't give one to 1justgeorge, although it looks like he managed to acquire one some other way. I wouldn't complain about getting a clone back because I'm running low on my copies of that pikachu, and it seems to be a hot commodity lately

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Sorry for the lack of response. I actually received that on my own from the event when it was going on. I didn't give one to 1justgeorge, although it looks like he managed to acquire one some other way. I wouldn't complain about getting a clone back because I'm running low on my copies of that pikachu, and it seems to be a hot commodity lately

It's just that it's identical, even the IV's to one I received from him, it seemed a tad strange, that and I was worried about it anyway because it has an English name despite being from a Japan only event

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back