• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fatal Spriteset Map Error [VERY IMPORTANT! ERROR DELAYING BETA RELEASE]

Years
  • Hi all, this is the error code I get when playing my game for a little white. The game starts out pretty laggy and after a while of walking this message pops up and crashes the game:

Code:
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Fusion Beta 0.1
    ---------------------------
    Exception: NoMethodError

DynamicShadows:211:in `initialize'

DynamicShadows:209:in `each'

DynamicShadows:209:in `initialize'

Scene_Map:29:in `new'

Scene_Map:29:in `createSpritesets'

Scene_Map:28:in `each'

Scene_Map:28:in `createSpritesets'

Scene_Map:63:in `main'

Main:49:in `mainFunctionDebug'

Main:27:in `mainFunction'

-----

What's up with this glitch? It started when I move onto a certain map or load my game from said map and now my game won't load.

EDIT: What might help is that I am using Essentials v16.2, have encounters and EBS set. The problem seems to be when I enter a certain map as all other places in the game work fine and don't trigger that error. I'm using Gen V styled tile set and gen v overworlds. Never have I placed a streetlight event only because it wouldn't make sense in a post apocalyptic city.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Bump. I do have a plan on releasing my current version of my video game today or tomorrow, so it would be great if this can get resolved quickly.

Years
  • figured it out; it was a pretty standard event that involved a map scroll so I think it overwhelmed the game? Whatever it appears to be fixed atm

Back