• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maps are down!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The latest update brought most, if not all maps down. Does this affect you? Have you used the maps or do you prefer to play like Niantic intended?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    They have been down for a while I wish they come back soon. I actually rely on them to see which direction I would take a walk, as from my home location I cannot see any pokestops nor any gyms which is a bit of a bummer. So yea I use them through necessarity. I wish the game map was a bit more flexible.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm :( I personally like it because it's like, FINALLY living in the middle of four gyms comes in handy as I can see legendary raids haha. Makes it feel a bit like the original days honestly, just... the fun of the chase and finding things yourself. It's kiiiinda selfish of me but I like being the one to spot when raids start lol makes me feel useful to the group!

Back