• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Caps and other things?

Years
  • wow been a long time huh

Alright. I'm trying to make a rom hack based on the game "The battle cats" by PONOS. If you know it, you might see where this is going. If not, lemme explain.

Instead of gyms, there are "Moons" with bosses. Instead of being able to catch cat units i want trainers like the moon bosses to give the cat units, so the pokeballs won't be needed, saving me time on pokemart editing and some space.
    so to make it a bit shorter, major trainers give cat units saving space and time.

Another thing that makes "The battle cats" a special game is the leveling system. at start, the max is level 10. After beating the second moon boss, Nyandam(satan sitting on a chair), it raises to 20. After that we got bunbun, where nothing should change because of the other level cap raises being obtained by User Rank. (get by leveling cats) I ain't thinking about adding that, so i want him to raise it to 40, and that being the max.(it is the max, not counting + levels.)
    That shorter, I want moon bosses to raise the level cap, but level 40 is like level 100, the max.

Another thing about BC, the max units you can have in your team is 10. 2 rows of 5. thats kinda what i want too.

second to last thing is the event stage stuff. every single day on battlecats has multiple special levels playable for the day. Cyclones giving decent anti metal units, daily stages giving powerups, monthly stages giving a special cat, ticket stages giving cat tickets tradable for units or rare tickets(last thing~), crazed stages giving a very strong version of the basic cats, awakening stages giving cats their final form, deadly stages giving a powerful unit and xp stages. I want these stages to rotate like in the game. so every month you can get a monthly unit, much like DNS. Also, heavenly tower. mirage island with multiple floors and 2 bosses.

and last, G A C H A . I saw something like an egg shop, but i got some weird idea. Cat classes are divided in 5 groups. Basic, Special/EX, Rare, Super Rare, Uber Super Rare. the rares are all from gacha except the gift units. So if we got like multiple options with 100% rare, super and uber with different costs. then the fourth being like random unit.(something like 60% rare, 30% super and 10% uber)

so yeah. i need help with that.
    oh and i can't script. at all.

Back