• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [INTER-GEN] LF: Breedables, Power Anklet (Gen VI); FT: Codes, Items, etc. (Gen VII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

I'm replaying X for that sweet, stiletto Rudolph, and I'm looking to make my team in the process. So, I'm looking for Pokemon to breed with in X, and am offering some goodies in return on SM and USUM.

-Looking for (in X, Y, OR, and AS only):

* Power Anklet. Plain and simple.

* A male, non-English tagged Pokemon of the Monster and Fairy breeding groups with a 0 Speed IV. Ditto would suffice just fine, so long as it meets the language and IV requirements. If the Pokemon in question is a member of the Aurorus or Slurpuff lines, then it must be caught in a regular Poke Ball. No exceptions.

-For trade (in S, M, US, and UM only), in greater quantities depending on the offer:

* Any BP item or service. I have over 3,000 BP, so price is absolutely no problem (you can get Ability Capsules, Rare Candies, or Move Tutor moves if you want).

* ApriBalls, Master Balls, Lucky Eggs, and Bottle Caps, Gold or otherwise (while supplies last).

* Thanks to my local GameStop having the best people employed, I currently have a surpluss of 4 NA event codes for either Dialga or Palkia. I refuse to scratch off these codes until an agreement has been reached (codes will not be traded for a mere Power Anklet).

* Any other negotiation is worth a shot. If you're looking for Pokemon as trading fodder, tradebacks, or anything else not listed here, feel free to take a shot and ask. Wouldn't hurt, would it?

Depending on the offer, I will part with multiples of my stash; the Power Anklet only nets one item/service in return, while anything else an net you anything between 3-5 items/services or a code + 1-2 items. If you're wondering how you can tell what IVs your Pokemon has, you can check with the judge in Kiloude City's Pokemon Center, or you can use a white punching bag to clear your Pokemon of its EVs and use an online stat calculator to figure out its IVs (use on a high-leveled Pokemon for accuracy). I may accept offers that only meet one requirement for one item/service in return (not for a code), but I'm mostly holding out for the specified ingredients. Ultimately, it depends on the offer itself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back