• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Bug. If you come to the Discord and poke me or Giga we can fix it manually, but it looks like Giga's already found the cause.

If you'd been a bit earlier it could have been fixed in the hotfix we just released today (to address bugs above) but now it might be a day or two for an official fix.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    I see, got ya. so fix the bag fix. but I hope the movement one fix...but..no issue.

I was grinding to train my pokemon up. And for some reason, all my pokemon held items just disappeared. Not in bag any. Luckily first time around I notice there was no exp.share going on, and didn't save after losing it. 2nd time not lucky enought and lost my lucky egg. but consider it was only held item I lost I should be fine since finishing up grinding anyway. I'm not sure what cause this glitch though. Only just fighting wild pokemon and going back and fort from pokemon center.

Also note on the movement glitch. In older areas, and after 1 encounter with a wild pokemon seem to happen less. I have a lot of these crashes in around route 6, and Amaris city. I think it might be related with the shaking grass. Citrivale however I haven't crash yet, so might be something else. But that's my theory.

Also you have a place for bug report?

Last edited:

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I can barely understand the first part of your post, but there should be no reason that held items are disappearing. Can you be more specific with the circumstances?

We take bug reports mainly on our Discord, because it's easier to communicate there.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just finished playing this demo and I'm absolutely amazed with the game I love the story and specially death battles. The game does seem to crash alot in one of the towns but it saves automatically before closing what's very good and something I never seen in any other game. This game is unique thanks for all the time and effort that you guys put into this Masterpiece and please don't give up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2019
    i think i found a bug when i defeated the circuit trainer in charred pathway and i suddenly lost most of my pokemon except the one that i chose to fight with good thing i saved it before the fight

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Dark; thank you! We're trying to work out the crashes and stuff. It seems to get better every big release.

WCKD69; this was fixed a few patches ago. Make sure your game is updated.

Once you do that, go into EVO's settings menu (PokeBit -> D -> Settings) and select Restore.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello great game btw i rly enjoyed the first demo,
    i downloaded the second demo today and i had 2 saved files. the second file was my normal walkthrou and it kept crushing so i started a new game and deleted the old files , and know i cant get from mystery gift SPECTRE ,is there any way i can get him back? thanks

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Spectre's event ended months ago and it will not be returning. Sorry.

Starting a new save and deleting the old files is usually not a good way to deal with crashes.

Kharnix

Praise the sun!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Downloaded the demo a few days ago and I must say that I love it so far! However, there is a serious bug when you fight against the circuit trainer in the condemned building in a death match. I beat her, but I noticed all my pokemon except the one I was battling her with just vanished. I checked the PC too, and they weren't there either.

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Make sure you're fully patched. That was fixed ages ago.

Once you do that, talk to EVO in the Pokebit, go to settings, and hit restore.

Kharnix

Praise the sun!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Make sure you're fully patched. That was fixed ages ago.

Once you do that, talk to EVO in the Pokebit, go to settings, and hit restore.
    Sorry about that, that was completely my bad. Guess I was in a bit of a rush when I downloaded it that I completely forgot to check if the core version was at the latest version. Well, I just downloaded the latest patch so it should be fixed now. Btw, I really love what you guys did to Flareon. He was always one of my favorite mons, but I was never able to use him because of how terrible he was.

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    Popping in briefly to say that the FAQs page on our site has been updated to include many of the questions you've likely had going through the game. We're likely to add more as we go further into development.

Last edited:

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    Well folks, it's finally happened... First patch of 2019! Welcome to 2.6!

Notably, we have activated the password setting in EVO. We currently have one available and will be adding more as development progresses. Hints will be be provided in-game, and on our Twitter and Discord.

I'd say more, but I'd rather not have another long-winded post flagged for spam again, so check out our changelog.

We'll see you again once we have another patch/hotfix/major announcement.

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Those this mean game play as been increased? I absolutely love this game death battles are awesome, can't wait to play more

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    There's no further story yet; it's just the password system and some improvements.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok thanks all wait for some more content then I will replay this game from begging

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    Hey guys, I just figured out the password. I just wanted to say that if you think you know what it might be, know that your capitalization matters. I figured it out from like 5 minutes of research, but I almost gave up because I was too stupid to think of changing the capitalization lmao.

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    While I'm glad that you figured it out, we'd prefer that you didn't give any password hints in this thread beyond the ones we provide. Let people figure it out for themselves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    I apologise, I just didn't want anyone to make the embarrassing mistake that I almost made. I'll refrain from now on.

Back