• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonite/Flygon Deck (Furious Fists Deck)

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
  • So my friend collects japanese and he got a crap load (like 4 boxes of JAP) and he gave me all the non secret rares including EX's so I decided to put this deck together.

Pokemon - 14
    4x Dragonite EX FF
    4-2-4 Flygon FF

Supporters - 30
    2x Ultra Ball
    2x Muscle Band
    3x Training Center
    4x Rare Candies
    2x Level Ball
    2x Switch
    2x Cilan
    2x Professor's Letter
    2x Pokemon Catcher
    3x Skyla
    2x Professor Juniper
    3x N
    1x Computer Search

Energy - 16
    4x Fighting
    4x Electric
    8x Grass

Any help would be nice, unfortunately

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    You need to add more supports i think. Maybe a couple of shauna or colress.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Idk if it were me i would drop flygon all together. They dont use the same energy, its a 2 step that doesnt really help. I would even suggest not using dragonite. But if you were going to i would suggest maybe.

Pokemon
    3 Dragonite Ex
    2-2 Gabite DRX
    3-3 Altaria DRX
    2 Druddigon FF

Trainer:
    2 Cassius
    2 Pal Pad
    1 Scoop Up Cyclone

Basic idea is to abuse dragonite's ability to pull all the energy to it and jump in the front when played. To do this effectively, you could use Dragon Call to grab dragonite Ex, place it down, pull all the energy to it from a damaged dragonite. Then use Cassius to shuffle it back in, and then dragon call it back to your hand and played after the current dragonite takes some damage. Rinse and repeat as needed.

Altaria lets you hit higher numbers easier. 120 damage isnt great since you have to discard an energy as well. So instead add 3 altaria to your bench, and all of a sudden your attack becomes 180 damage instead. knocking out most pokemon. You could even add muscle band to go for 200 or requiring 1 less altaria.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Idk if it were me i would drop flygon all together. They dont use the same energy, its a 2 step that doesnt really help. I would even suggest not using dragonite. But if you were going to i would suggest maybe.

Pokemon
    3 Dragonite Ex
    2-2 Gabite DRX
    3-3 Altaria DRX
    2 Druddigon FF

Trainer:
    2 Cassius
    2 Pal Pad
    1 Scoop Up Cyclone

Basic idea is to abuse dragonite's ability to pull all the energy to it and jump in the front when played. To do this effectively, you could use Dragon Call to grab dragonite Ex, place it down, pull all the energy to it from a damaged dragonite. Then use Cassius to shuffle it back in, and then dragon call it back to your hand and played after the current dragonite takes some damage. Rinse and repeat as needed.

Altaria lets you hit higher numbers easier. 120 damage isnt great since you have to discard an energy as well. So instead add 3 altaria to your bench, and all of a sudden your attack becomes 180 damage instead. knocking out most pokemon. You could even add muscle band to go for 200 or requiring 1 less altaria.

Have you seen flygon's ability, gets all my energy on the bench, thats kinda the point of this deck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Have you thought about how that works? Dragonite is super weak. Hitting for 120 is really sad for 3 energy discard 1.

Plus it an attack, not an ability. Means you have to attack. Not only that, you have to have the energy in hand and that isnt easy. On top of that you have to fully evolve flygon which is a huge thing. Its basically blastoise, but you can only do it once per turn and you waste an attack.

So believe me when i tell you. Flygon is bad.

Dragonite/Gabite/Altaria actually seems like a legitimate deck that i kind of want to try.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    it suppose to stay a bit after it comes out. Either way dont play flygon. It takes at least 2 turns to set up to even do anything, and then it just accelerates energy. You would be better off using Virizion Ex and then dig for electric energy or something with Professors letter.

Back