• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catching All 386 Pokemon in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021
    Hi guys if you want to see me Catching All 386 Pokemon in Pokemon Emerald Kaizo the hardest pokemon game check out my youtube account. The name of my channel is Joh suhf if you are interested if you want to see more please subscribe to my channel

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Josh suhf! Please keep in mind that posting off topic links to your personal YouTube channel for views is something we don't allow on the forums. You can always use the space in your signature to plug your social media and YT though! Otherwise it crosses the line into advertising which is against the rules.

I hope you decide to hang out with us and good luck on your game! I'm sure we have somewhere you can post travel logs if you feel up to it. :)

Back