• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Hack Team

soulryu

Pirate Trainer
Years
  • Golden Hack Team

Introduction
    Hello, I am Soulryu. I have been into ROM hacking since the Golden age when Quartz and Shiny Gold were being Developed. I've been trying to ROM hack on my own but with no avail. Slowly after years of trying I was able to make progress but I lost all the data for the game, I was working on (Pokemon Ash's Chapter). Now I have come back stronger and I need a little help to complete my new game that I wanted to originally create since I got into ROM Hacking.

Hack
    The games take place in a region named Johto. The player is a ten year old kid from a small town, who is sent on a mission from Professor Elm. After completing the mission, the player gets to choose a starter Pokémon, and start a journey. During this journey, the player fights an villainous team, Team Rocket, who is coming back after being defeated by the player of Pokémon Red and Blue.

This is a remake of the second Pokemon generation but I want to create a better one than the ROM hacks before it.

Progress of the game​
    Tiles ▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 40%
    Sprite ▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 10%
    Mapping ▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 0%
    Scripting ▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 0%

Skill Required
    Mapper
    Scripter​

Application Form
    Skill:
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience: