• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] How to make firered base to have picture of the character talking

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I would like to ask how to edit fire red to have a person's face seen when talking just like the one in pokemon resolute. I know pokemon resolute is emerald base. Is there a way to make firered have that feature too. Please help.

Years
  • It's normally done with showpokepic, you can do it by creating a new pokemon with that sprite but I think you can do hex editing to make the rom treat it as a pokemon sprite.

Uncommon

Oozma Kappa
    Years
  • I would like to ask how to edit fire red to have a person's face seen when talking just like the one in pokemon resolute. I know pokemon resolute is emerald base. Is there a way to make firered have that feature too. Please help.

I think this is what you're looking for (check out the images in the spoilers in that post).

Back