• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Netplay(New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Name: Allison
    Place: Four Island (if you won't do that, then either Lavender Town or Cinnabar Island)

~Night
    yeah, like i said, we're using Sevii to take signposts and people out of them and edit to put in our houses, because some people may insert new scripts wrong or something, so we're just editing things from there. I'll put you down as cinnabar, seeing as we only have 1 or 2 people wanting to go there, and I'm looking to get more.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • yeah, like i said, we're using Sevii to take signposts and people out of them and edit to put in our houses, because some people may insert new scripts wrong or something, so we're just editing things from there. I'll put you down as cinnabar, seeing as we only have 1 or 2 people wanting to go there, and I'm looking to get more.

Should we say our real name, cause if so, William.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    First names, eh?

Richard.

NOT Fred.

Richard.

^^

Yay! Let's all make fun of the stupid nicknames associated with Richard!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I've met a person called Richard Head ^^

Lol...Richard Head...

*Googles 'Richard Fred'*

First 5 Results:

1) Richard Fred Suhrheinrich (American Judge)
    2) Richard Fred Ness (Facebook user)
    3) Dr. Richard Fred Mushotzky (Astrophysicist)
    4) Richard Fred Smith (Deceased)
    5) Richard Fred Liekweg

There's also a Facebook user called Richard Hoppy Hopwood :/

And all that comes up when I type in Richard Hoppyfred is me :P

Sorry for going so indepthly off topic...

Back on topic...

What are we doing about the Gym Leader / E4 stuff?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Name: Andwhy
    Place: Mt. Moon

Basically there would be a cave opening (the cave equivalent of a door) somewhere in Mt. Moon and when you walk in there would be a house setting inside (dirt floor and rock walls though).

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Don't think you can have a place in Mt Moon...

:/

Besides, I wouldn't want one there anyway...probably nobody would find it...I hate caves, especially Generation 1 Victory Road...that was the main reason I hardly ever played through the game again...

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • name poddish
    location vermillion city.

You could make the building the old dude was building into my own personal mansion.
    It could have a lot of dog pokemon wandering around ( come on... try to guess my favorite animal) and It could have rooms branching off that have "rented" rooms for others. You could make those rooms as big as THEY want them to be... also, there could be the item nugget in a trash can.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Name: Andwhy
    Place: Mt. Moon

Basically there would be a cave opening (the cave equivalent of a door) somewhere in Mt. Moon and when you walk in there would be a house setting inside (dirt floor and rock walls though).

Don't think you can have a place in Mt Moon...

:/

Besides, I wouldn't want one there anyway...probably nobody would find it...I hate caves, especially Generation 1 Victory Road...that was the main reason I hardly ever played through the game again...

No, I actually am making a apartment building on route 4, next to the pokemon center. And this is just an exception, the rest of the routes you won't be able to live on, for now at least. And, you're making it yourself, just so you know, so you don't have to describe it to me. I might've got what you meant wrong, but this isn't a do-it-for-me thing, you have to map it out yourself lol.

name poddish
    location vermillion city.

You could make the building the old dude was building into my own personal mansion.
    It could have a lot of dog pokemon wandering around ( come on... try to guess my favorite animal) and It could have rooms branching off that have "rented" rooms for others. You could make those rooms as big as THEY want them to be... also, there could be the item nugget in a trash can.

Uhm, I put you down under that but NO. You're not going to get your own mansion lol, sorry. I wouldn't even let someone do that in a serious, good case, and you haven't even posted on here before so that chance doesn't look good. Stick to the apartments or make a house in vermillion with that inside. No rented rooms are needed. That's what the apartments are for.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • o.o still number twenty five. . .

So we can say what we want in our house?
    If we can, then this is what I want there(bold print means that that is the text{or whatever it's called}I want to appear when you click on them):
    *Growlthie/Poochyna (whichever one) named Noodle
    *Pichu named Chilly
    *Skitty/Persian named Sparkle
    *{sprite: female(not girly), brown hair, brown eyes}
    ALLISON: You're a pokemon trainer too? Battle me!
    {pokemon are:
    rs208.gif

Charizard
    Flamethrower
    Fly
    Ember
    Fire Spin
    87.png

Dewgong
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    Rest
    Water pulse
    fearow.png

Fearow
    Pursuit
    Mirror Move
    Drill Peck
    Agility
    arbok.png

Arbok
    Bite
    Acid
    Double-Edge
    Strength
    poliwrath.png

Poliwrath
    Hypnosis
    Water Pulse
    Doubleslap
    Rain Dance}
    You're a great trainer!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    o.o still number twenty five. . .

So we can say what we want in our house?
    If we can, then this is what I want there(bold print means that that is the text{or whatever it's called}I want to appear when you click on them):
    *Growlthie/Poochyna (whichever one) named Noodle
    *Pichu named Chilly
    *Skitty/Persian named Sparkle
    *{sprite: female(not girly), brown hair, brown eyes}
    ALLISON: You're a pokemon trainer too? Battle me!
    {pokemon are:
    rs208.gif

Charizard
    Flamethrower
    Fly
    Ember
    Fire Spin
    87.png

Dewgong
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    Rest
    Water pulse
    fearow.png

Fearow
    Pursuit
    Mirror Move
    Drill Peck
    Agility
    arbok.png

Arbok
    Bite
    Acid
    Double-Edge
    Strength
    poliwrath.png

Poliwrath
    Hypnosis
    Water Pulse
    Doubleslap
    Rain Dance}
    You're a great trainer!
    well, you have to put that in youself XD.

..and your house

We all are mapping and adding in our own part to it.
    and for people wondering about inserting scripts, as long as you know what you're doing and use FF instead of 00, and don't cause any negative effects(glitch blocks on the battle screen, etc.), inserting is fine. Like I said, make sure you know what you're doing, and still make a backup, just in case, before you insert the script, seeing as you would have to remap your house and all

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • well, you have to put that in youself XD.

..and your house

We all are mapping and adding in our own part to it.
    and for people wondering about inserting scripts, as long as you know what you're doing and use FF instead of 00, and don't cause any negative effects(glitch blocks on the battle screen, etc.), inserting is fine. Like I said, make sure you know what you're doing, and still make a backup, just in case, before you insert the script, seeing as you would have to remap your house and all
    o.o I can't do scripting at all. . .I thought you were just going to do it for us. . .
    If that's the case, then I guess I'll have to drop out.

~Night

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    o.o I can't do scripting at all. . .I thought you were just going to do it for us. . .
    If that's the case, then I guess I'll have to drop out.

~Night
    Well, I don't script either lol. You could JUST map if you wanted to, because you can put whatever you want in your apartment/house. I put you as dropped out on the list for now. If you change your mind send me a PM and i'll change it.

Well, I don't script either lol. You could JUST map if you wanted to, because you can put whatever you want in your apartment/house. I put you as dropped out on the list for now. If you change your mind send me a PM and i'll change it.

Last edited:

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • ok ill join but i cant script ... my computer wont even download it!
    real name Krista [plz put user name with real] username Chary place-Vermillion city

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back