• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] What kind of Pokemon Trainer are you? Ends 12/20/14

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Intro
    So, I am new to the Art & Design section of PC. I would like to see what talent is on here! So that's why I am starting this competition! I'd like to see the unique art styles each and every one of you have!

What to draw
    What kind of Trainer are you? Do you like to go online and battle other players? Do you enjoy filling up your Pokedex? Trading, Exploring, super training, Pokemon Amie, contests, or anything else? That's what this competition is about! I want to see what kind of trainer you are and your relationship with your Pokemon.

Rules
    1.All Entries must include the trainer, meaning the artist. (Optional)
    2.All entries should post their art on this thread.
    3.If you post a picture, it must have been made by you.
    4.The competition ends December 20th, 2014

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Contest approved. Indigo, if you need any help or anything, just let me know. :)

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Umm.. I dont understand the first rule. You put optional and must. What is the optional and what is the must?

Anyway, look interesting, *brainstorming* for ideas..

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Umm.. I dont understand the first rule. You put optional and must. What is the optional and what is the must?

Anyway, look interesting, *brainstorming* for ideas..
    The optional is being dressed as the main character. The must is that the artist be in the art, interacting with his/her pokemon.

Back