• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need crew for Pokémon Wes returns ( colosseum gba)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    Hi I'm relatively new on here but I'm starting a new rom hack based off Pokémon fire red for a colosseum sequel, I've only just started so there hasn't been much progress, I don't rom hack evryday because I'm busy and this is just a hobby, but I was looking for experienced or somewhat experienced people to join me in this project. What I've done so far : I've only managed to edit and insert the trainer back sprite into the game and I'm quite happy with the result how it turned out , it looks legit. I've managed to replace the intro trainer sprite with Wes and the antagonist too. Message me if your interested and to know more about it. Thanks !!

Attachments

• Need crew for Pokémon Wes returns ( colosseum gba)
      A4719A5B-0BA4-4A49-B180-92390495AB28.jpeg
      213 KB · Views: 7
      AE6F03F9-EABE-4F3A-B0C9-ABAD06029AF5.jpeg
      294.7 KB · Views: 6
      629F514B-6DCB-4A61-8B26-5CE18BAB5A07.jpeg
      221.6 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    interesting.....(sry but i'm not joining i actually have an project also to do) maybe go to rom hacking help to seek some help

Back