• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red with Starbomb's 'New Pokerap' Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2019
    Let me start by saying this, I'm completely new to rom hacking in general.

Now, with that out of the way, I have an idea, and would like to get help from other (hopefully more experienced) people. I want to replace a good portion of the Pokémon in Pokémon Red with the ridiculous fakemon from Starbomb's "The New Pokerap" music video.

Right now, I'm using the Pokered Disassembly. However, I'm not an artist, so creating new sprites in the style of Red based off of the "Pokémon" in that video is kind of difficult. If there are any pixel artists who would like to help, it would be much appreciated. There are about 85 sprites that will need to be replaced, and I just don't have the artistic skill to do them justice.

I imagine that sounded a lot like me just asking for someone else to do the work for me, however that's only kind of what it was. I only really need someone to help make the front and back Pokémon sprites, (which yes, I realize is about 170 or so separate images) and I can do the rest, writing and changing the Dex entries, changing certain characters' names and sprites, etc.

Back