• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Eon Version!

What do you think of me adding a new type?

• It's good, it balances the game better.

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Meh, I don't really like the idea.

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    picture.php

Introduction:
    Spoiler:

Storyline:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    ShadowGreninja-Director & Project Lead
    NzFury-Rom Base

Features:

Spoiler:

Type Effectiveness Changes:
    -Water is now weak to Poison
    -Poison is now normally effective against Ground/Ghost, but still maintains its ground weakness[/SPOILER]

Userbars:
    picture.php

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Oh this looks pretty good. You never see hacks where the main legendarys are Latias and Latios. This'll be an interesting one, looking forward to more progress. Also since Eevee is the starter will all of the Eeveelutions be available? I also just noticed that the name of the hack is Pokemon Eon and I'm guessing you got the name from the Eon Ticket that is available in RSE to catch either Latias or Latios. That userbar is so going in my signature. :D

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Anothet hack with latios and latias :)
    These hacks are unique and This one looks great and one question are you planning to change the graphics? Because I would like to see this hack with defaults *-* Now days hacks are simply judged by graphics but this one is great and I can see it become popular with defaults :) good luck

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Oh this looks pretty good. You never see hacks where the main legendarys are Latias and Latios. This'll be an interesting one, looking forward to more progress. Also since Eevee is the starter will all of the Eeveelutions be available? I also just noticed that the name of the hack is Pokemon Eon and I'm guessing you got the name from the Eon Ticket that is available in RSE to catch either Latias or Latios. That userbar is so going in my signature. :D

Thanks!:) and Yeah Im planning on adding Glaceon and Leafeon as well, maybe even Sylveon if I can get the Fairy type in and good job, you're the first person to notice how I got the name! ^_^

Anothet hack with latios and latias :)
    These hacks are unique and This one looks great and one question are you planning to change the graphics? Because I would like to see this hack with defaults *-* Now days hacks are simply judged by graphics but this one is great and I can see it become popular with defaults :) good luck

Thanks! I'll be keeping the original tiles, because I think they look good with this game and personally I think a game can be great with any tileset ^_^ Thanks for the support!:)

Why Do Red Colored NPCs Talk Like This With Capital Letters Everytime while blue NPCs talk normally?

Sorry about that, a proofreading error on my part lol I'll be fixing those before the first beta release!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Oh, a hack with the legendaries Lati@s? Nice! They ARE my favorite, after all.

I think this hack has a great potential. Can't wai for screenshots and first beta! Good luck!

Years
  • I've never played a hack with the Lati twins as the main legendaries! They are easily my favorites. This looks promising; I'll be eagerly awaiting the beta release!

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    This looks great. Why is the region called Onnis? Are you gonna change the hero's sprite?

That'll be revealed later.... **Suspenseful Music** lol:)
    and the trainer's sprites will be trained later on, most likely before the first beta

Oh, a hack with the legendaries Lati@s? Nice! They ARE my favorite, after all.

I think this hack has a great potential. Can't wai for screenshots and first beta! Good luck!

Thanks!:D Some screenshots are uploaded in the screenshots section, I'll be adding more soon! Beta will probably be ready within a few days, just finishing up a few towns and stuff. The first beta will be quite short, but the second beta will be much longer:)

I've never played a hack with the Lati twins as the main legendaries! They are easily my favorites. This looks promising; I'll be eagerly awaiting the beta release!

As they are mine!:D Beta will be released soon!

**PLEASE READ**
    If the majority of the votes are against the new type, I will probably remove it.
    Just wanted everyone to know that if they don't like it, they can say something here and vote in the poll so I get some feedback.

I added a new feature to the Features Section if anyone's interested
    in checking it out :)

Ok Everyone Important Information Regarding the ROM Hack Is Listed Below

Due to a problem with the ROM, I have had to restart my progress on this game with a new rom, thus delaying the beta release. I'm still going to try to release it in 1-2 weeks, but I need to get everything in order and ensure there are no mistakes made on this new rom.

Thanks for the support, sorry for any inconvenience. Beta will be released soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I seriously love your mapping style; the maps that you have in your screenshots look pretty fun to explore. :] Also, your scripts so far look very top-notch. Scripting is one the hardest parts when it comes to hacking ROM, in my opinion, so it's really impressive how well you're doing in terms of that. Doing worry about releasing beta; take your time, and do it slowly!

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I seriously love your mapping style; the maps that you have in your screenshots look pretty fun to explore. :] Also, your scripts so far look very top-notch. Scripting is one the hardest parts when it comes to hacking ROM, in my opinion, so it's really impressive how well you're doing in terms of that. Doing worry about releasing beta; take your time, and do it slowly!

Thanks!:D I've had to teach myself some scripting, and it gets really confusing at times, but I've figured out how to work through it. I had a major bug with the game which I'm still kind of stuck on, I may have to restart the hack, but will definitely still keep it the same if I do, just trying to debug right now so I don't have to do that.

Thanks for the support, it means a lot!:)

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Is there any way a moderator would be able to close this until I ask for it to be opened again? I've had to restart my game and I need extra time, and leaving the thread open honestly makes me feel rushed (even if no one is commenting).

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Ask the Mods to close it, they would reopen it whenever you would ask them to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back