• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Egg Moves, Natures, and Abilities for HG/SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
I would make a post in the Request a Moveset Topic, but this is beyond a simple moveset request. I have an armada of bouncing baby Pokemon thanks to AR in SS, but I didn't realize until last night that some of their abilities, natures, and eggmoves could be different or better. Basically I need help in determining what Egg Moves to pass, what Natures to look for, and what Abilities to have for the following Pokemon:

-Bulbasaur
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Torchic
-Treeko
-Mudkip
-Chikorita
-Totodile
-Ralts (2, Gardevoir & Gallade)
-Aerodactyle
-Porygon
-Munchlax
-Bonsly
-Dratini
-Eevee (4, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon)
-Smoochum
-Elekid
-Magby
-Cleffa
-Tyrogue (Hitmontop)
-Machop
-Larvitar
-Horsea
-Growlithe
-Gastly
-Misdreavus
-Happiny
-Zubat
-Magikarp
-Murkrow
-Omanyte
-Kabuto
-Shuckle
-Scyther
-Teddiursa
-Rhyhorn
-Abra
-Poliwag (Politoed)
-Cherubi
-Skarmory
-Tangela
-Paras
-Lileep
-Combee (Vespiquen)
-Buneary
-Riolu
-Skorupi
-Croagunk
-Lickitung
-Gligar
-Swinub
-Slowpoke (Slowking)

It's a long list, I know. But I plan on raising each of these Pokemon in teams of six in SoulSilver and I enjoy a challenge. Anyways, any of the above listed Pokemon with () beside them clarify what evolution I plan on raising. Pokemon with () and a number idicate how many of this Pokemon I plan on raising. I plan on evolving all of these Pokemon. If anyone could help me I'd be deeply grateful.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I highly doubt someone is going to help you with all of these pokemon. Luckily, you can check out Smogon's Strategy Pokedex, which lists beneficial natures and abilities for each pokemon. As far as egg moves go, I don't think Smogon specifies which moves are egg moves, but I'm sure you can search for a list on Google.

Anyway, this doesn't need its own thread anymore.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back