• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lapis Lazuli

The best team name? (I may change the names)

• Team Hollow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Genesis

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Team Shadow

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Team Oracle

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Hello I am Maurili, this thread is for a game idea that I made and decided to post it here
    I will update this as I develop the game.

POKEMON LAPIS LAZULI

Welcome to the Corema Region!

The Plot

A long time ago Humans and pokemon lived together in peace. There were even mystical and legendary pokemon among then it was just a normal thing to be friends with such powerful pokemon. This all changed however when humans found out about the power of the Pokeballs. Powerful items that could catch and control pokemon. Humans used these powerful items to dominate overall pokemon, and force then to fight to the death... this included even mystical and legendary pokemon. Their populations declined thus making them extremely rare to find. One of such mystical pokemon was called Jirachi, this pokemon was special because it could grant the selfish wishes of humanity. Fearing what could happen to this world a Superior being intervened sealing Jirachi's powers by cursing then to a so-called eternal sleep... This sleep wasn't eternal however, Jirachi could be woken up by two things... Jirachi woke up once in one thousand years and... A special item Know as the Wish Flute could wake it up. War, broke out again, in search of such powerful item and pokemon the superior being decided that it had enough and punished humans by sending then to another dimension with no memory of what happened.
    (W.I.P. Plot Subject To Changes)

CHARACTERS

[YOU]
    Well, it's you! there's not many to say here other than that

Ian:
    A very competitive Rival! (both literally and non literally) talks about pokemon "Potential" whatever that means

Lara:
    The friendly rival! does tutorials and is maybe annoying only battles you once in this Demo

Team Hollow:
    The so-called evil team of the game, are apparently people who don't have money to buy pokeballs, so they seem to be stealing from others

Screenshots

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Content(of this Demo):

Five Gyms!
    A lot of stuff!
    Pokemon from Gen 1-8
    2 hours of gameplay?
    Warnings:
    The region map is unfinished
    there's a bug if you check dex entries of pokemon you don't own

Demo Download
    V.1.7: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhm4m64rp8osj52/Pokemon Lapis Lazuli Demo V.1.7.rar?dl=0

Oficial discord server:
    https://discord.gg/TdmPEBuSRp

Planned Content:

A better and proper storyline
    Two Evil Teams!
    fixing grammar errors
    fixing bugs
    6th Gym

Progress Table:

Finished the game until the 5 Gym!
    Added Really cool stuff too many to note
    Fixed lots of bugs