• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I load a .sav file??

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I downloaded Pokemon unbound yesterday and began playing, and then I saved and closed out of the game. Now when I attempt to open the game, it starts from the beginning again, and I can't figure out how to use the save file I have and load it in!!!! Pls help!!!!

Years
  • Save files are automatically loaded. If it's failing, find the .sav file by importing it through the File menu of your emulator. Did you use a save file or a save state? If you used the File menu or a shortcut key to do it, emulators generally have the ability to load the save state in that same File menu.

If you ignored your game's warning about a 1M sub-circuit board, you're SOL.

Different emulator, but for save states this Reddit thread does a good job at explaining what a save file vs a save state is.

Back