• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slate’s Super Awesome Pokémon Trivia Extravaganza!

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
Years
  • I have a lot of interesting questions for everyone.. so here's my Super Awesome Pokémon Trivia Extravaganza!!

Everyone can answer, and it's all in good fun!

Now then, I guess I should state some rules: all of the questions may have similar Pokémon involved, but the answer to any questions about similarities CANNOT be "they have the same type". It has to be a different answer, and have actual thought behind it. Other questions, like random text details and whatnot, can be answered however you want!..within reason, of course.

Also, interesting to note: every fact and answer CAN be found on Bulbapedia. So if you think I'm lying, check the site for proof.

Anyways, it's going to be a lot of fun doing this trivia thing, so let's get started with the first three questions (answer whichever one you please)!

1. What's the similarities between Skuntank, Drapion, and Toxicroak? (They're all from Sinnoh and are all Poison Types. Do not use those answers.)
    2. What's the similarity between Nidoking, Nidoqueen, and Roserade?
    3. What's the similarity between Swalot, Salazzle, and Seviper?

Now then.. I'll be posting more questions when I think of them, and you can answer whichever ones you want, so.. Answer away! Yay, yay, yay!

Years
  • 2. They're all stone evos? Nidoking & Nidoqueen = Moon Stone, Roserade = Shiny Stone.
    Alternatively; they all have an ability in common: Poison Point.

Edit:
    1. Well I see a couple moves they have in common... they can all learn Rain Dance, Sunny Day and Dark Pulse.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
    Years
  • Ding ding ding! You got it! The answer (that I was looking for) was "They all have Poison Point!" I genuinely forgot about the stone evolution thing for a bit though 💀.

ALRIGHT! Next question!

1. Besides Legends Arceus, what game allows you to catch Oshawott, Cyndaquil, and Rowlet all in the wild?

Back