• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Yes rude, my shiny's are not hacks, they have all been checked!! And mew does not have to be Japanese thank you!!

Your Mew is hacked. I've already been over this with another member who received an infraction for trying to tell me otherwise. I'm not going to explain it, but the tl;dr version is that only a certain Japanese Mew can be shiny. Yours isn't Japanese, so it's hacked.

Also, your "checking service" apparently isn't that great since you're trying to tell us your Mew is legit.

I suggest using the Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread. That also applies to everyone else. Now please, stop distributing hacks.

Edit: @ Phlip: Run it through the thread I posted, as it's probably hacked as well.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your Mew is hacked. I've already been over this with another member who received an infraction for trying to tell me otherwise. I'm not going to explain it, but the tl;dr version is that only a certain Japanese Mew can be shiny. Yours isn't Japanese, so it's hacked.

Also, your "checking service" apparently isn't that great since you're trying to tell us your Mew is legit.

I suggest using the Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread. That also applies to everyone else. Now please, stop distributing hacks.

I am already on this problem, so please let me deal with this!!

So stop mini modding, leave that to the real ones!!

AND THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERTHING

i just gave her another mew that IS NOT HACKED AND IS JAPANESE SO HA!!!!

Phlip, give me about 10 and I'll meet you back in there, thanks!! :)

Detox

dpmfsa182.png

Shiny Bellossom lv100 Impish (jap) Checked
HP 282
Atk. 254
Def. 266
Sp. Atk. 170
Sp. Def. 225
Spd. 124

Back