• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
  • Played the game again, and I loved it.
    My team
    Scizor - 93
    Salamence - 99
    Electivire - 87
    Quagsire - 78
    Rhyperior - 89
    Kingdra - 72
    (I know its not finished, and yes I overtrained, this game is f**king hard. I suck at pokemon anyways. So to torture myself I'll be doing a Nuzlocke Written Log run which you can find somewhere on the internet (dont feel like getting banned for advertising a Nuzlocke forum site) wish me luck as i'll be doing my 3rd run =).
    Dude, your power level is over 9000!

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    "Special ability" means Sand Stream?
    You are not guaranteed to get ability you want when Pokemon has more abilities.

I'm well aware of what the special ability was. Why would I be using it for anything else but a sandstorm team?
    Tyranitar has 1 ability in ruby-fire red.
    my game says it has NO SPECIAL ABILITY AT ALL.
    See the attachement.

Oh and since we're all doing teams:
    Marowak - 65
    rhyperior - 66
    metagross - 65
    tyranitar - 65
    Garchomp - 66

Oh and does this game finish in the icy cave? because I finished with that team.

Anonymous Gamer

I live for PokEmon
    Years
  • WTW cheat needed? That's not available at all o.O

DR and DR2 are both FR hacks. So use the WTW cheat from FR. I think it will work. I've never tried. But I won't know coz' I don't use cheats. I only know that they exist.

And since you guys are doing teams:
    Garchomp LVL:81
    Rhyperior LVL:71
    Magmortar LVL:77
    Talonflame LVL:71
    Electivire LVL:72
    Empoleon LVL:46

Piplup was in Arctic Cave so I didn't have time to Grind much. But I did what I can. Before Empoleon my water type was Milotic LVL: 62.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2019
    DR and DR2 are both FR hacks. So use the WTW cheat from FR. I think it will work. I've never tried. But I won't know coz' I don't use cheats. I only know that they exist.

I think you misunderstood what he said. What he meant is a Pokemon that requires cheats to obtain doesn't count as "available".

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Well i'm hoping DRG has a little time to do something on the next beta but since she got a new job i dont think thats going to happen! But if you guys need help just ask me and ill gladly help you with alot of rom hacks ( specially this one)!!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm well aware of what the special ability was. Why would I be using it for anything else but a sandstorm team?
    See the attachement.
    Oh...kay... that appears to be glitch o.O You better release the Tyranitar before something happens.

I think you misunderstood what he said. What he meant is a Pokemon that requires cheats to obtain doesn't count as "available".
    Exactly.

Years
  • Well i'm hoping DRG has a little time to do something on the next beta but since she got a new job i dont think thats going to happen! But if you guys need help just ask me and ill gladly help you with alot of rom hacks ( specially this one)!!!

How did you find out that she got a new job? If I'm not mistaken she never mentioned it on the thread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I'm well aware of what the special ability was. Why would I be using it for anything else but a sandstorm team?
    See the attachement.

Oh and since we're all doing teams:
    Marowak - 65
    rhyperior - 66
    metagross - 65
    tyranitar - 65
    Garchomp - 66

Oh and does this game finish in the icy cave? because I finished with that team.

Same thing happened with my Gallade, no special ability...

My old -> current team:
    Garchomp lvl60 -> Haxorus lvl62
    Gogoat lvl60 -> Trevenant lvl63
    Medicham lvl60 -> Gallade lvl55
    Rotom-H lvl60 -> Volcarona lvl57
    Porygon-Z lvl67
    Clawitzer lvl60 -> Empoleon lvl42
    My team still needs some training

And have anyone noticed that Empoleon is water/dark? (nat dex #342 Crawdaunt) DRG if you see this please could you fix this?

Fantastic_Doom

Player of Games, Master of All
    Years
  • Just started playing DR1 and I'm loving it, so think of my surprise to find a sequel is already in the makes? Keep it up guys this I downloading the Beta as we speak, and I just know it'll be as good or better than the first!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    dose any 1 actually know for sure when dark rising 2 full version will be out? even an assumption would be great.........but seriously not some thing like "some time this year" nothing so vague plz thanx

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • @beerisback: Nicely done, you have violated the rules 2 times in 5 posts...
    Illegal ROM sharing, multiposting, you are starting really nicely.
    (I already reported but I had to lengthen my post...

dose any 1 actually know for sure when dark rising 2 full version will be out? even an assumption would be great.........but seriously not some thing like "some time this year" nothing so vague plz thanx
    Future.

Years
  • Finished Beta Version :p . Feeling Awesome.
    Garchomp - Lv80
    Victini - Lv81
    Gyarados - Lv76
    Lunatone - Lv76
    Talonflame - Lv79
    Scizor - Lv79
    POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Great beta looking forward to seeing more of this!
    I don't understand how some people got over level 70.
    Well here's my team. It has a pokemon from each generation :D

POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back