• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Development: Animated Sprites in Ruby and FireRed

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
Well could SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ANIMATE *TRAINER* SPRITES? I wanted to animate some trainers doing cool movements :D

Years
I don't know if this question has been asked, but how would this affect the Pokémon who already have 2 or more sprite frames in FireRed? (Deoxys' forms and Castform's weather forms.)

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 14, 2022
I open my hexeditor press "goto" type either 0x2349bc or 2349bc for good measure and try to repoint those offsets by typing in their place 0xB00000 or some other offset in reverse 00 00 B0 + 08 so the engine knows your repointing then I'll type my offset 0xB00000 into "goto" and type altariaking's code down to the T, 00 00 0F 00 ect. i save and open advance sprite editor to check if my Pokémon have 2 frames they don't I've tried fiddling but to no avail I really appreciate what all the contributors to this thread have allowed me to do but please if anybody's a round some more help please😃

Back