• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible features for my game

Which ones should I add? (Please post why or why not)

• First

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Second

• Third

• Fourth

• Fifth

• Sixth

• Seventh

• Eighth

• Ninth

• None of them. They all suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dreamer

Dreaming my way to the top!
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
1. The ability to buy a mansion in a certain town (previously owned by a *evil* person), where you gain access to a hidden area, and a starter pokemon. If you catch the Legendary pokemon hidden within that area, you will be given the title of mayor by the townspeople. As mayor, you can adjust taxes, collect (or not collect) taxes and gifts.

2. "Alliance of Bug Catchers"
Their buildings will be spread across the land, and when you go in the buildings you can find out secrets about nearby forests and routes. Once unlocking all of the secrets, you have the chance to battle the HQ Leader, in order to become a member. Once a member, you can trade pokemon with other members.

3. Fishing game, similar to the TM digging game found in Liquid Crystal. But...fishing instead.

4. Excavating game (similar to the one in DS pokemon games) where (once the kit is bought), you can excavate deep underground, in mines or in ancient ruins. Along with this feature, you will have to "sift" the items you collect. If you sift correctly, you will gain an item. The better the sift, the more of that item you obtain.

5. Teleport System. Not to towns, but to routes and *other*, but can only be used on certain routes and *other*, and only if they are found.

6. Dream World(s). where you can catch Cresselia and Giratina. Cresselia's world will be heaven-like, and Giritina's will be Hellish. The portals to these worlds will be hidden deep within forests and caves. Once the Legendary pokemon are caught, the gates will close forever.

7. Mewtwo side-story. If you help Mewtwo's support *one way or another*, he will open up caves and forests. If you do not get his support, those areas will be closed up after the main story is over.

8. Deoxys side-story. If you help Deoxys get its item back, you will be able to travel back and forth as much as you please. (There will be a colony on the moon)

9. Mines. Where, you can help local townspeople by re-opening the mines taken over by raging pkmn, or by saving people lost deep within due to a collapse. After doing the quest, you will be given a reward (either money, or items depending on the difficulty and event).

Let me know what you think of these ideas and whether or not I should abandon them. Or if you have an idea for how to better them!

*Note, I did not go into detail about these events as to not ruin the gameplay.

I'm open for any criticism. So, please be honest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back