• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red Tileset and Rom Bases

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Hello, im searching for Firrered Rombases with new Tilesets(actually working please) or/and firered tilesets ready to insert. Best would be with pallet. Hope someone can help.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Quite a few rombases with tileset overhauls for FR can be found here
    Some of these are pretty outdated though, as a fair warning.
    There's also uh, this - just be sure to credit Fangking Omega, Mateo, and the rest of the Acanthite team if you use these.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Hola, abajo te dejo un link que te lleva a un tema donde hay tilesets listos para importar

https://wahackforo.com/t-45872/sage-tilesetter-tiles-listos-para-importar

yo no hablar espanol. if i would, i could just use the hundreds of google answers i get when i search it.

Quite a few rombases with tileset overhauls for FR can be found here
    Some of these are pretty outdated though, as a fair warning.
    There's also uh, this - just be sure to credit Fangking Omega, Mateo, and the rest of the Acanthite team if you use these.

I already seen the Resources Thread which is one click away iirc. However... thanks for the effort, one or two tiles are actually usable. Do you know more of those tilesheets?

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • yo no hablar espanol. if i would, i could just use the hundreds of google answers i get when i search it.

I already seen the Resources Thread which is one click away iirc. However... thanks for the effort, one or two tiles are actually usable. Do you know more of those tilesheets?
    i momentarily resisted the urge to share with you a lmgtfy link

googling it brings up a lot of tilesets from the likes of zerudez, zeo, magiscarf, kyledove/kumotonian, wesleyfg, chaoticcherrycake, the dawn tileset that the_red_ex has, alistair, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    i momentarily resisted the urge to share with you a lmgtfy link

googling it brings up a lot of tilesets from the likes of zerudez, zeo, magiscarf, kyledove/kumotonian, wesleyfg, chaoticcherrycake, the dawn tileset that the_red_ex has, alistair, etc.

Thank you very much for dropping those names. Even though none of them are ready to insert, there is a lot cool and unique stuff. Especially the tileset of chaoticcherrycake is extremeley nice.

Back