• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need help with my Ini file from PGE

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023
Well i've been working on a hackrom of my own for a while now, and i've recently started using PGE, the thing is while i was editing my rom i broke it so I put a backup I had and on the folder and continued editing.
The thing is I think I had the ini file changed between those points and now the ini file doesn't fit the rom.
I noticed it because all the attacks are blank now, but if you play the rom the attacks work fine, so i think the problem is the ini. I can still see the correct names of the attacks on advance trainer. The question is there is a way to scan the rom to create a new ini? or something similar? Or any way to repair the ini to keep editing?
(sorry if my english is broken)

The Falansh

Banned
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
Well i've been working on a hackrom of my own for a while now, and i've recently started using PGE, the thing is while i was editing my rom i broke it so I put a backup I had and on the folder and continued editing.
The thing is I think I had the ini file changed between those points and now the ini file doesn't fit the rom.
I noticed it because all the attacks are blank now, but if you play the rom the attacks work fine, so i think the problem is the ini. I can still see the correct names of the attacks on advance trainer. The question is there is a way to scan the rom to create a new ini? or something similar? Or any way to repair the ini to keep editing?
(sorry if my english is broken)

use advance offset by joxev , it has an instant pge ini creator.

Back