• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: super arrow's toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • thanks to swampert22 and darthatrons tutorial ive finally made my first tool I hope im allowed to put the darthatron's tutorial tool i noticed there was not to many and i was looking for a place to put my tools for future so here is my First:

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Starter Editor
    here it is Pokemon Diamond/Pearl starter Editor allows you to edit the three starter pokemon

More Tools Coming Soon!!

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Cool your thread got approved! I hope to see some more stuff soon! Just modify your source code to do something different and you'll have a new tool! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    Keep learning, I'd really love some DP hacking tools. As soon as there's the right tools I'm going to switch my game over to DS.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • If you can make a d/p map editor, then we will see a LOT of d/p hacks, and your name will be as widely known as whatshisface that made elite map (I don't know his name though...)

By the way, if you make it so it changes the sprite that's shown, then this will be THE d/p starter editing tool.

Pingouin_7

If you can make a d/p map editor, then we will see a LOT of d/p hacks, and your name will be as widely known as whatshisface that made elite map (I don't know his name though...)

By the way, if you make it so it changes the sprite that's shown, then this will be THE d/p starter editing tool.

Ooookay...

You ask a BEGGINER to make a D/P map editor instead of asking a VETERAN?

Are you crazy?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • It's a good tool, super arrow, but the background colour is slightly disturbing... Maybe you should try to make the colours flow. Oh, and it would be good if you could show sprite, and edit the text. Then it would be "THE D/P/Pt Starter Editor" as whatshisface poddish, said. G'luck in the future!

Kawa Kyoufa made EliteMap. Or was it Helmeted Rodent?

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    If you can make a d/p map editor, then we will see a LOT of d/p hacks, and your name will be as widely known as whatshisface that made elite map (I don't know his name though...)

EliteMap or AdvanceMap? I think that LU-HO is more widely known than whatshisface that made EliteMap. (Maybe Helmeted Rodent? Idk.)

milleniumcat

dig up your cat he's alive
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    It's a good tool, super arrow, but the background colour is slightly disturbing... Maybe you should try to make the colours flow. Oh, and it would be good if you could show sprite, and edit the text. Then it would be "THE D/P/Pt Starter Editor" as whatshisface poddish, said. G'luck in the future!

Kawa Kyoufa made EliteMap. Or was it Helmeted Rodent?

considering that it includes a bunch of helmeted rodent stuff it's either kawa is a good sport or it's made by helmeted rodent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back