• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Most Difficult Boss?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Charizard usually ends my quicksave only runs in the original & in the second game, Drapion, Froslass and Lucario were extremely difficult.

pkmin3033

The only boss I remember struggling with in any of these games was that damnable Steelix in the original, it moved annoyingly quickly and had a very awkward body shape and size. Although I think the original Ranger is quite a bit more challenging than the sequels because of the need to draw every circle around the target Pokemon at once, when they changed that with the sequels the games became much easier as a result.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Both of these are from the origional
As a kid I got stuck on the grunt encounter, in the 5th mission, with 3 geodudes. I replayed the game a while ago I did get past it, but it's still one or the worse or more diffucult encounters. You need to draw 8 loops around them, but meanwhile the others throw stones, so even if you isolate one, the others will just throw stones and hit the stylus.
Also the steelix encounter, I never had problems with stylus length, but at the steelix encounter you could just barely circle it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Both of these are from the origional
As a kid I got stuck on the grunt encounter, in the 5th mission, with 3 geodudes. I replayed the game a while ago I did get past it, but it's still one or the worse or more diffucult encounters. You need to draw 8 loops around them, but meanwhile the others throw stones, so even if you isolate one, the others will just throw stones and hit the stylus.
Also the steelix encounter, I never had problems with stylus length, but at the steelix encounter you could just barely circle it.

Yeah, that's how it's intended with Steelix... it's supposed to be too big and you have to use Minun or Plusle to paralyze it so you can capture it.

I honestly completely forgot about the Steelix encounter until this post...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Yeah, that's how it's intended with Steelix... it's supposed to be too big and you have to use Minun or Plusle to paralyze it so you can capture it.

I honestly completely forgot about the Steelix encounter until this post...

wait that was the intended way? I used the dark type assist to double the line length, it makes sense though

Back