• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] All the 3 Legendary Dogs/ Roaming Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2022
    Hey, guys.
    So I would like to edit my game so that all 3 legendary dogs are awakened regardless of which starter the player chooses. I found some posts talking about this, but none of them have a tutorial on how to do this.
    I started messing with hack roms recently, so I'm quite a layman on the subject. If anyone can help me do this I would appreciate it.
    (Sorry for grammar, I'm using Google translate for this)

The Falansh

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Downloaded this through Leon's rom base ages ago, just had to get around to mapping my first new tiles today and went to look this up as a reference and thought it was crazy that this innovation was 6 years old! I guess that's just what's so cool about Gen 3 hacking.

Hey, guys.
    So I would like to edit my game so that all 3 legendary dogs are awakened regardless of which starter the player chooses. I found some posts talking about this, but none of them have a tutorial on how to do this.
    I started messing with hack roms recently, so I'm quite a layman on the subject. If anyone can help me do this I would appreciate it.
    (Sorry for grammar, I'm using Google translate for this)

You can see asm resource thread for this , there is an asm for it

Back